We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work with our team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in applying their software engineering experience to a growing and innovative organization
You will work remotely with our distributed team and can be based anywhere in North or South America.
- Design and implement automation, monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code for the backend
- Use clear communication skills to write and discuss reusable, testable, idiomatic, and principled code
- Read and write technical documentation
- Debug and partner with our Support Pod on issue resolution
- Assume technical responsibility for various complex systems
- 5+ years of industry experience in backend software engineering, maintaining and improving backend systems
- 5+ years of technical expertise in modern web development framework, toolsets, development methodology, and scalable backend design
- 5+ years of extensive experience building Rest APIs using Node.js and Express
- 5+ years of experience working with SQL databases like PostgreSQL and NoSQL like MongoDB
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Familiarity with Docker, Cloudflare, AWS, and other cloud technologies
- Experience working in an agile team software development and/or startup environment
- Knowledge of IPFS
- Knowledge of Lambda
- Experience with Kafka, SQS
- Knowledge of Golang
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- AWS: 5 years (Required)
- PostgreSQL: 5 years (Required)
- NoSQL: 5 years (Required)
- Docker: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionThis position is eligible to work 100% remotely unless residing in the following states: AL, CA, CT, HI, IN, KY, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, ND, OH, OR, PA, RI, VT, VA, WA, WYChoose a company that’s got all the benefits and perks you’re looking.
Why this role existsWe are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager for Latin America who will be responsible for planning, executing, and maintaining resources to produce the best strategies, tools, and results in hiring for virtual assistants.
Role Summary:As a Node.js Lead Engineer at Blue Label Labs, you will guide a team of developers to design and implement API and web services for new applications we build from start to finish. You will coordinate the activities of individual developers.
At Learn In, we believe that learning is a lifelong journey and our mission is to help more people close the skills gap. We partner with companies to establish talent academies that steer all the resources that employees need to keep building skills,.
Primary Skills: C#, .Net, SQL, AngularDuration: 12 Months ContractContract Type: W2 Only and C2CLocation: Remote-TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Aman at (408) 907-3219-No.1 Electric Car Manufacturing Company JOB REQUIREMENTSStrong .Net with C# experience..