Spiff is bringing the power of engineering and automation to teams everywhere. We build tools that bridge the gap from spreadsheets to automated systems so that sales teams can have fast feedback and accurate information. We are a team of engineers that believe in sustainable, continuous improvement of our own skills and tools. We collaborate and ask each other for help on a daily basis. Learn more about our team in our Engineers Field Guide.
The backend teams at Spiff ensure a low-latency experience for our users by building resilient and efficient code on the server-side of web interactions. Syncing data from customer systems, versioned changes to commission plans and progressive disclosure of statement details are some of the things we work on.
We are looking for engineers who care about the humans using their software and the humans they work with. Experience or interest in the following areas would be especially helpful:
- Less than 3 years of experience in a software engineering role
This is a remote position, but we are mainly interested in candidates who live within 2 hours of the Mountain Standard time zone.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Company-provided access to confidential therapy and mental health resources
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen (after returning to the office)
- Friday team lunches (semi-monthly while remote / weekly after returning to the office)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: