What You'll Do:
- Develop robust systems that serve both our user-facing apps and our internal tools.
- Pick up new programming languages and frameworks on the fly and helping out where needed.
- Assist with DevOps and infrastructure tasks.
- Build automations and automation testing frameworks.
- Build the APIs that power the business.
- Closely monitor the performance of all critical parts of our stack and respond to system failures.
- Be diligent about tracking data so that we have a good look into how we can improve our products.
- Work with a talented team of designers, product managers, and operators.
- Troubleshoot our product and document any bugs or feature requests.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 7 years of experience - preferably with at least 3 years of relevant experience - with strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling.
- Familiarity with running large scale applications; understanding of systems internals, networking and kubernetes are a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus.
- Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability.
- Prior knowledge and exposure of application security, different encryption algorithms is a plus.
- Expertise in one or more object-oriented programming languages (Go, Java, Python).
- Demonstrated experience of shipping high-quality product features on schedule.
- DISCLAIMER: This is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility which will ever be required of an employee in this position. However, the employee will be held responsible for all duties assigned.
About Wheels Labs, Inc.:
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in dockless mobility. With innovative products focused on sleek design and safety, Wheels provides a low-cost, fun, and comfortable way to get around cities through the connection of a smartphone. Wheels is headquartered in West Hollywood, California and is expanding quickly across the world.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: