Join our extraordinary team that loves building leading-edge solutions together. Respage is seeking a Part Time Client Support Specialist with 1-3 years experience for our growing team.
Respage is a fast-paced, virtual work environment that provides the opportunity to grow and advance your career. You will work for an organization that has been continuously identified as one of the Best Places to Work in Philadelphia and the multifamily industry. We are also growing quickly: we’ve made the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America three times.
The ideal candidate for the Part Time Client Support position has a customer-first mindset and aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction. We are looking for a very technologically savvy individual who will be a complement to the backend client service of our Product Services team. This position is a part time 20-25 hours per week position. Your main daily tasks will be to setup the services that we offer to our clients in a timely manner. You will be working with our Account Management team to ensure the services are successfully set up and will help to troubleshoot and solve any issues during the onboarding process of services. This job will be the hours of Monday-Friday 1:00pm - 5:00pm EST daily.
- Manage inbound customer communications - Answer emails or AM requests to address client questions, requests and issues.
- Consult on project readiness - Advise Account Management team on how the services are successfully setup and ready to go live.
- Maintain working product knowledge - Act as a product expert to ensure information given to clients is accurate, up-to-date and strategic as well as to be comfortable troubleshooting any issues/bugs that occur during the setup and maintenance process of client services.
- Track interactions in CRM - Record client interactions in internal system for cross-functional awareness and relationship development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years proven experience in supporting client success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude
- Passion for performing your tasks with above and beyond service
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with CRM system
- Ability to review issues and troubleshoot independently
- Proactive mentality
Our company purpose is Creating Extraordinary Renting Results. For over 17 years, Respage has partnered with Multifamily companies to create extraordinary renting results. Through our trusted social media and reputation management platform, our highly-effective paid search and social advertising services, and our cutting-edge AI chatbot technology, we stay focused on producing results that create more leads and leases, and serve as the leading provider of apartment marketing services for thousands of communities nationwide.
This is a work from home position. It is at a minimum 20 hours per week with possibility of up to 25 hours a week at this time depending on active orders/projects. It is a 1099 Contractor position.
Powered by JazzHR
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: