- Design, maintain and support well-documented APIs.
- The ability to find seamlessly simple and pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Architect systems and services keeping high-quality code standards. We work mostly in JVM languages mainly Kotlin and Java. However, languages can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skills than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and a history of working effectively with your cross-functional team and other stakeholders.
- A desire to perform and grow as an engineer.
Would be a plus if you have:
- Experience with financial or payment technologies.
- Good understanding and practical experience in micro-services environments (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS, etc.)
- Experience implementing and designing event-sourced or event streaming systems (e.g. Kafka, Pulsar).
- Enjoy building a new team or product and helping make a great team environment.
- Experience working with remote teams.
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will:
- Work on next-generation financial products;
- Architect, design, and develop the product from scratch;
- Create APIs and tooling to support products and services;
- Integrate third-party vendor solutions into backend systems;
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, product designers, and founders to solve problems and plan for the future;
- Own the full release lifecycle from feature development to public and hosted release;
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes;
- Mentor junior engineers and help hire new talent in order to build a strong team.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $1,000.00 - $5,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: