Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
What you'll do:
What you'll do:
- Hire, lead and grow global Data Engineering team.
- Take hands on approach and lead design discussions and reviews
- Partner with Product team in defining and executing on the vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Partner with the Analytics team in defining and executing on the vision, strategy and roadmap of Data Analytics solutions.
- Execute multiple projects by utilizing Agile SCRUM methodologies for continuous delivery.
- Engage with cross functional leaders to remove obstacles for their teams, deliver on stated goals and influence the way of working between teams.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of engineers located globally.
- Bachelors Degree with 10+ years of overall professional experience is required. A Master's Degree is highly desirable.
- 5+ years of experience leading Data Engineers and 10+ years as Software or Data Engineer
- Built development teams and led them toward a big vision and consistent execution through mentoring, coaching, retrospectives, and feedback loop.
- Proficiency in building and productionizing Data Pipelines using Python or Java or Scala is required
- Proficiency in building Data Warehouse and Dashboards is required
- Prior experience in Cloud technologies, e.g. AWS is a must
- Experience working with Development Integration partners and other vendors.
- Strong analytical abilities, growth/metrics orientation, and problem-solving acumen.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented approach to handling multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Medical, Dental Vision Benefits
- 100%/75% premium coverage for employees/dependents
- Basic Supplemental Life Insurance, ADD and Disability, FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting