Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
If you love writing code to solve complex, big data problems, then Cision Engineering is the place for you. We seek engineers who are passionate about building complete, production-quality software services, with a scalable and sustainable architecture and implementation, with high performance over large data sets, and with low latency and high availability.
We have a diverse organization with engineers across the globe. We are solving challenging and interesting problems offer to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow!
What you will be doing:
- Delivering web experiences that are highly crafted and rewarding to the Public Relations and Marketing community.
- Collaborating with web, design, and product teams to ensure the goals of the product are aligned with the delivered feature or service.
- Deliver experiences that are user-focused and adhere to accessibility standards.
- Work with the product development team in driving innovative approaches to solving complex problems.
- Maintain code standards regarding quality, privacy, accessibility, security, documentation, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in high level languages such as Java, Python
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of fundamental engineering concepts, understanding good software architecture/design, algorithms, data structures, writing modular and testable code.
- Understanding of the full web stack, from databases to server-side code to the quirks of cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with system architecture and design.
- Experience with highly scalable systems.
- Good knowledge of large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures.
- Good knowledge and experience with messaging, eventing technologies, pub/sub services.
- Understanding of SQL, especially Postgres or MySQL, is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years professional software experience.
- Experience developing web or mobile applications.
Technologies We Use:
- Java, Python, C#
- Git, Jenkins
- Java, Grails, Spring, Vert.x
- PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Elastic, Kinesis
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term
success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Please see EEO is the law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.
“Cision endeavors to make https://www.cision.com/careers/#jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Recruiting at Recruiting@Cision.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.”
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting