We are looking for a Back-End Developer who has experience building back-end services in Node.js. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including Front End Developers and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, clear communication, and a quality product is crucial. We love and emphasize clean, elegant, and reusable code.
- Web application server development, including testing in cypress/jest
- Write clean, testable, maintainable code for enterprise applications
- Create and present designs and engage in technical reviews
- Prepare and present technical information to departmental and cross-departmental groups
- Provide debug support
- Maintain necessary technical documentation
- Collaborate with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server side
- Design and optimize applications for high performance, high availability, and low latency
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Science discipline or similar
- 5+ years of professional experience with Node server tech stacks
- Highly proficient with the following –
- Node, Sequelize, and Postgres
- Kubernetes + AWS
- Vue.js framework and its core principles.
- Test automation tools such as Cypress and Jest
- Implementing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of functional programming, object-oriented programming paradigms, design and architectural patterns
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: