HoloMeeting is a Mixed Reality (Augmented Reality) remote collaboration service. We build an app
for the Microsoft HoloLens2 that enables teams to meet and collaborate remotely
in a holographic work space.
Our mission is to enable everyone to work from home and take advantage of these benefits. To accomplish this mission, we’ve built HoloMeeting, a remote collaboration solution for Mixed Reality. Our solutions are already being used by large enterprise clients and we are looking for more adventurers to join us on our quest.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Back-end web development - 70% Back-End, 30% Front-End
- 5+ years in Back End Web Application Development
- Highly skilled in Node.js + React, and Redux
- Extensive experience with Azure
- Solid understanding of HTML+CSS
- Experience working with cloud-based systems and/or local servers including, but not limited to: web-based protocols, REST APIs, and sockets
- Cloud Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
This job operates in a remote environment. This role requires “start-up hours” which can result in long hours, early mornings, and late nights. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth.
- Upon joining the team, you will receive a company HoloLens, experience HoloMeeting for yourself and assist the team in continuous improvements
- Work in a remote environment
- Enjoy the flexibility of setting your hours
- The ability to travel
- A supportive people team who cares for your professional development and has plans to prove it!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: