Program Description: Create an end-to-end management perspective to ensure proper compliance and oversight of GI Bill programs, and the use of data and business intelligence to monitor and measure school and student outcomes. This is a remote position with onsite in Chantilly, VA. once COVID is resolved.
- Spring framework concepts, Spring boot
- REST, SOAP web services
- Authentication mechanisms (SAML, OAuth)
- Multi-threading (concurrency)
- JMS, Schedulers, workflow engines, redHat Process Automation Manager, RPA (blueprism)
- Git, maven, CI/CD
- Hibernate, Oracle and Postgres databases
- Jmeter, unit, functional testing.
- Agile development experience
- Review and integrate technical and application architecture requirements.
- Docker, orchestration using Kubernetes
- AWS Cloud, Apache Kafka
- Logging aggregators like (EFK or ELK)
- Splunk, SonarQube, Jmeter.
- Docmosis or iText (for Letters team)
- Organizational Skills: Can plan and prioritize work. Follows tasks to their logical conclusion and makes sure that everything has been done to the right standard. Good attention to detail.
- Team Work: Able to enthuse and maintain project interest. Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team. Prepared to challenge ideas within a group in a constructive way.
- Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing. Able to present ideas in a variety of ways depending upon audience and context. Excellent active listening skills.
- Quantitative Management: Ability to determine process measures and track to determine process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions.
- Results oriented: Able to drive things forward regardless of personal interest in the task.
Years of Experience: 10 years
Education Requirements: Masters degree in computer science, electronics engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
Clearance: Ability to obtain Public Trust
Subsidize health, dental and vision (Company pays half of the monthly premium)
- We have CareFirst Bronze, Silver, Gold/Platinum
- 401K, Company will match up 4%
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (no monthly cost to employee)
- Life Insurance (no monthly cost to employee)
- PTO (15 days and 6 Federal Holidays)
- Paid Training and Certifications
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: