Since 1999, we've led the industry in implementing technology to enhance the revenue cycle management process. And with over 25 years in healthcare reimbursement and technology industry, we've endured a vast amount of change - the Affordable Care Act, ICD-10, Electronic Health Records, to name a few. What does all of this mean?
It means at Revele we don't run from change, we embrace it.
We're entrepreneurs at heart and today, we rely on the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to run our business. Inspired by change, we commit to improving ourselves and our services so that we can create more value for our customers. We believe by doing so, we can build happier and healthier communities that improve the quality of life globally.
As a leading EHR revenue cycle management service, Revele assists a client base across the U.S. including physician practices, hospital-owned physician groups, and enterprise networks with end-to-end revenue cycle management services. Revele has been named to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the nation for three years and ranked as "Best in Class" in the Medical Group Management Association's (MGMA) list of top medical business and service organizations.
The Billing Resource Consultant is a full-time, remote position. This role has two primary responsibilities in supporting our clients and our internal team. First, this role is the knowledge expert regarding Revenue Cycle Management. Second, this role supports our clients and our internal team members to ensure successful implementations, onboarding, and ongoing meetings.
- Supports clients and internal teams with subject matter or technical expertise
- Creates and provides training and/or educational material for clients
- Works closely with internal implementation team to ensure proper workflow, process and reporting are set up to meet client needs and specification
- Conducts back end setup of Practice Management software
- Conducts new client onboarding sessions and trainings based on best practices and internal policies and procedures
- Coordinates additional client and internal meetings through scheduling, agenda creation, and creation of action items/meeting summaries
- Collaborates with internal team members to understand client nuances and complexities and resolve issues, create best practices, suggest opportunities for improvement, etc
- Provides training and resource materials to all team members for process, procedures, or policies
- Understands Revele policies and client responsibilities
- 5+ years of billing experience required
- Recent eCW experience required
- Multiple EHR experience a plus
- Proactive in continuing education to grow knowledge and expertise through attending training, reviewing professional publications, etc.
- Strong attention to detail in tracking and following up on issues, coordinating meetings, etc.
- Working with global team members a plus
Full-time remote position
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: