Our engineers end-to-end own and ship new features, like offering Contact sync, while providing mentorship through pairing. They share our webhook systems, then re-architect in SQS as we scale. They solve tricky customer issues, debug slow MySQL queries, and sometimes get into the depths of MIME and other email protocols.
You should have a growth mindset, enough engineering experience to architect complex systems, a track record of managing your own projects, and a strong sense of practical shippability over-engineering purity. You should also tend toward humbleness in your abilities and have an innate desire to pass knowledge onto others.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5+ years of experience in backend development on high-impact projects
- Strong experience with Python (Flask preferred) and Golang
- Experience with microservices, distributed system, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with modern database and storage (MySQL, NoSQL)
- Some experience with containers and related infrastructure (Docker and K8s)
- Some experience with Cloud Services (AWS or GCP is preferred)
- Fast-learner and team player
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: