Responsibilities and Duties
- Build robust and scalable software with Node.js
- Design and create services for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members.
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- Share your knowledge and learnings with the team to develop best practices for building scalable and reliable web services
- Minimum of 3 years of experience building production-grade, scalable back-end systems with Node.js
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Solid software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Experience writing automated tests
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with relational databases (we use Postgres)
- Experience with Linux/Unix and shell scripting
- Able to work both collaboratively and autonomously
Bonus points for:
- Experience with message-based services
- Experience with Elastic Search
Pay range - $120,000 - 140,000
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: