Organaise is a California-based Startup. We are a technology company that connects Job seekers and Job providers. We are creating a dynamic and agile team that enjoys the challenge of inventing the future. As immersive technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning become more prevalent, Organaise is hyper-focused on software development. We are a remote company. Expect to work with an elite team of motivated, talented, creative, and success-driven co-workers.
Position: Full Stack Developer/Back End Developer
In this position, you will be challenged with leading the DX platform development including our platform services (immersive learning management system, user network, chat, video, etc.) which are seamlessly linked to our platform developer studio tools and APIs., refining our current enterprise platform, services, and helping to scale our offerings.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Python 3: 2 years (Required)
- AWS Lambda: 2 years (Required)
- AWS: 2 years (Required)
- AWS DynamoDB: 2 years (Required)
- React/Angular: 2 years (Optional, Good to Have)
- US work authorization (Required)
Scope of work:
- High proficiency in Python, R, or Golang.
- High proficiency in SQL & NoSQL
- High proficiency with document-oriented databases (MongoDB)
- Proficient with DevOps on Amazon Web Services and AWS Lambda
- Proficient with Git workflow and CI/CD using Github/Gitlab or similar
- Proficient with Docker and deployment of Docker images (Rancher, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Work with a cross-functional team in developing API architectures
- I Will be working on a high availability online platform within scalable SaaS and PaaS architectures
- We will be developing secure applications driven by platform services
- Will be in a highly collaborative Agile development team
- Manage software development lifecycle from ideation all the way through product release
- Architect and implement complex programming solutions using modern development frameworks
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs as necessary and improve the usability
- Detect and fulfill front-end and back-end requirements
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years development experience with Python R, and SQL.
- 5+ years development experience with server-side Node.js,
- Experience building web applications and mobile applications.
- Experience in AWS Lambda, AWS EC2, AWS S3 and AWS DynomoDB
- Experience in No-SQL/MongoDB
- Experience in Blockchain systems is a plus
- Knowledge of data flows and distributed architecture
- Passionate about working with APIs
- Proven experience delivering clean code, maintaining design, user experience strategy-goals and brand requirements throughout the development process
- In-depth knowledge of software design, cybersecurity, and development principles
- The ideal candidate will possess a sharp business sense combined with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Desire to grow with a startup and make a huge impact
- Remote position with core working hours and online collaboration
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Opportunity for Stock Options for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: