The Marketplace Assistant will implement and optimize MaryRuth Organics’ marketplace advertising strategy and the data collection processes for all managed marketplaces. This position is an important role in the Marketplace Department as the data gathered and advertising strategy is essential in company growth. The Marketplace Assistant is responsible for creating and optimizing advertising campaigns, collecting sales and performance data, scheduling meetings, responding to emails, and providing general assistance to the Marketplace Department with ongoing projects. This role will directly report to the Marketplace Specialist and Marketplace Director to drive marketplace strategy and hit departmental goals. This job requires a full-time (40 hr/wk), salary-exempt, paid, remote position.
Gathers and analyzes data for the Marketplace Department.
- Implements and optimizes Marketplace advertising strategy as directed by Marketplace Specialist.
- Acts as the liaison for the Marketplace Department and other MRO departments.
- Responds to emails and helps further relationships with external parties and companies.
- Schedules meetings and helps maintain the Marketplace team calendar.
- Research and identify new marketplaces, including logistical needs and pricing.
- Establish MaryRuth Organics as a seller in new online marketplaces.
- Monitor competitive listings and MaryRuth Organics product pricing on all marketplaces.
- Review customer feedback and marketplace health, updating processes as needed.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the mechanics of all backend tools, processes, and systems.
- Consistently monitor and understand competitive pricing landscapes.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on marketplace metrics and sales.
- Additional responsibilities and administrative duties as needed.
4-year degree in business, marketing, data sciences, or related field. (Strongly preferred); High school diploma or equivalent (Required).
- 3+ years demonstrated work experience with Amazon advertising.
- 2+ years experience in general eCommerce, specific online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc) or equivalent, and online marketing.
- Experience buying and selling on eBay, Amazon, etc. (Strongly preferred).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently and effectively within a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Has exceptional attention to detail and the ability to plan strategically and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to create, analyze, and comprehend marketplace data and sales analytics for use in forecasting, production, and communication with others.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fluid, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Proficient with GSuite, Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn, and work with the new systems and software.
Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience.
- Sick time.
- Paid company holidays.
- Flexible vacation.
- Medical, vision, and dental (USA).
- Flexible Spending Account - FSA (USA).
- Company matched (4%) 401k (USA).
- Complimentary products from the full MaryRuth Organics (MRO) website catalog (upon 30 days of employment).
- Complimentary products as new products are released.
- Employee and immediate-family discount on all products (upon 60 & 90 days of employment).
The Culture at MaryRuth Organics
We are a fast-growing startup with a small, unified team that has a lot of fun and a big drive to change the world through our products. We are primarily an E-commerce, health-conscious company with a focus on creating vegan and organic vitamins and supplements for everyone.
We believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, MaryRuth Organics celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment.
MaryRuth Organics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, hair texture and hairstyles, pregnancy, childbirth, (or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to lactation), physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer-related or HIV/AIDS-related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
About MaryRuth Organics:
We are a fast-growing startup with a small, unified team that has a lot of fun and a big drive to change the world through our products. We are an e-commerce, health-conscious company with a focus on creating vegan and organic vitamins and supplements for everyone. We believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, MaryRuth Organics celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. MaryRuth Organics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: