Rose Digital is a Manhattan-based digital agency focused on helping market-leading brands build the future. Leading the way, we have used augmented reality to launch a new product lines for Adidas, rebuilt Fuse from the ground up with Serverless/Next.js, and assisted a nonprofit start a movement to solve the opioid epidemic. Although, our business focus is on mobile and augmented reality experiences, our real passion is to build best in class digital products.
- Review and approve code written by all levels across languages and areas of responsibility.
- Assist and educate junior engineers.
- Responsible for significant architectural design.
- Communicate with clients and external stakeholders.
- Translate client requests into detailed task diagnoses.
- Maintain and improve legacy systems.
- Track own time and team time by project, phase, and ticket; provides feedback; forecast and report on task and labor burn-down to PM.
- Write and maintain documentation, specifications, and tests.
- Assign tasks to junior engineers as necessary.
- Help plan & roadmap new features and functionality.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements.
- Maintain repositories, build/deployment environments, and infrastructure.
- Review and approve pull requests.
- 7+ years professional experience in software development, including at least 3 years working on an agile team
- 7+ years’ experience skill in designing, deploying, maintaining, and refining project architectural requirements
- Solid knowledge of React and Redux principals and build out
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Strong working knowledge of public cloud infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience delivering on-time production-quality code conforming to client-business requirements.
- Expert and intuitive debugging and troubleshooting ability.
- Thorough knowledge of domain logic, client and application requirements, backlog, deadlines, and pipeline status
- Expert level of experience of version control, including log analysis, rebasing, patching, and hooks
- Expert in tooling and of advanced shell programming, system monitoring, and session management.
- Advanced knowledge of vi or emacs.
- Experience with serverless applications, including AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: