At FomF we are looking for backend engineers to join our team and support the development of our digital product and services.
- You will be part of a small and growing team to build innovative customer-facing products.
- You will be playing an active role in designing and implementation of backend services.
- You will embrace software engineering best practices to deliver scalability, high availability, performance, and maintainability in the solutions you implement.
- You will work closely with product managers and domain experts to understand business and capture requirements.
At least 3 years of professional experience in backend development, including:
- Excellent understanding and in-depth knowledge of the JVM ecosystem (Java, Kotlin)
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of micro-services architecture pattern
- Experience with design and implementation of RESTFul APIs
- Hands-on experience with one of the major public cloud providers and in general, understanding of PaaS and IaaS.
- Professional experience of working with RDBMS (such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, etc) or NoSQL databases (such as MongoDB, Cassandra, etc)
- Proficiency in English (speaking and written)
- Experience with Scrum methodology
It would be nice if you have you have:
- Understanding of domain-driven-design and professional experience of using it
- Familiarity with Search Engines such as Elasticsearch or Solr
- Experience with open-source tools and libraries for logging, testing
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: