Since 2016, we have been simplifying the beverage ordering process for bars and restaurants all across the country. We’ve worked alongside some of the greatest bar managers, beverage directors, general managers, and other industry professionals to build a platform that alleviates the pain of ordering alcohol. Once and for all.
Today we’re a well-funded, hungry team with an amazing culture. We’re changing a 240 billion dollar industry that is ripe and ready for innovation. Sound like something you’d want to be part of?
Provi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. Provi encourages you to go ahead and apply for the job!
Provi is looking for a skilled and passionate Mid-level Software Engineer to help us scale existing systems as well as create new ones as we pursue aggressive growth in the US market.
We are a small group of highly capable individuals who value autonomy, good judgement, and timely execution in our peers. We work hard to strike the careful balance of delivering high quality products rapidly that are also well-architected and sustainable long term. Our products are delivered and evaluated iteratively with a singular focus on finding the very best outcomes for our users and their business.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborating with a team of top engineers on the design and architecture of scalable systems that can handle the ever increasing data throughput.
- Working closely with product and business to conceive, build, and deploy services for product and data discovery.
- Building software that transforms and cleans data reliably.
- Help maintain our automated operations infrastructure on a modern AWS stack (Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins).
- Find creative solutions to problems at scale in our fast growing business.
- Working 100% remote from anywhere in the US or Canada, or with your colleagues at our Chicago offices.
What we are looking for
- A seasoned software engineer with experience developing backend systems at scale (Ruby, Rails) in the cloud (AWS) as part of a remote team.
- Experience with ETL is a big plus
- A desire to work as part of a highly skilled, highly collaborative remote engineering team.
- Someone with a passion for writing high quality and maintainable code.
What’s in it for you
- Make an impact: Work directly with the management team to help grow the business.
- Room to grow: Provi is growing fast and you should too. Learn and develop with us.
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision. Very generous PTO and ½ day Fridays in the Summer.
- Energy at work: Work out of our amazing office in the River North with snacks, drinks, happy hours, etc.
- Be a part of something big: Join a dynamic and innovative team that is working to change a major industry.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: