About The Job
The Jibble 2.0 product was fully launched in June 2021 and we’re looking for an experienced back-end developer to contribute to the 2.0 version of Jibble, built on .NET Core. Your primary responsibility will be building key integrations to our Jibble 2.0 API such as Gusto, Intercom, Zenefits, Zapier and many others.
As part of an ambitious team you’ll work with a cutting edge tech stack. Continuous learning and applying new and emerging technologies and methodologies make this an exciting opportunity for you to expand and deepen your skills on the job.
You will be working in a team of 15 developers from 10 different countries, operating in bi-weekly sprints with daily stand-ups. We apply Kanban methodology in the development process and impact is continuously measured.
Besides back-end development, you will be deeply involved in the design process - offering feedback and input in meetings with product managers and designers when planning new features and products. The position offers a competitive salary and a fully remote work environment.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3+ years of commercial development experience
- At least 3+ years of .NET & C# experience, preferably with .NET Core
- At least 2+ years of SQL experience, preferably with PostgreSQL and EF Core 5
- Experience with Message Broker (preferably RabbitMQ) and AWS Cloud is an advantage.
- Experience with OpenAPI standard.
- Experience working in remote teams is an advantage
- Agile (Kanban) software development experience
- Located within UTC - UTC+8 time zones
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building integrations for Jibble 2.0 using the ASP.NET Core tech stack
- Improving existing features of the product and work on new features as we continue to scale
- Ensuring code quality and standards while meeting deadlines and delivering targets set by the product team
- Working closely with product managers and data analysts to improve the overall product, the design team to improve the user experience, and front-end team for design implementation
Our Tech Stack and Tools:
- Microservice API based on .NET Core 3.1
- Relational Database PostgreSQL
- Deployment on AWS Elastic Container Service
- Vue 2 with Composition API, fully typed using TypeScript
- Vuetify as Material Design framework
- UI/UX Designs in Figma
- Atlassian Jira for ticket & sprint management
- Atlassian Confluence for written specifications and documentation
- Slack for any kind of team communication
Our Joel Test Score:
- Source control
- One-step build
- Daily builds
- Bug database
- Fix bugs before writing new code
- Up-to-date schedule
- Quiet working conditions
- Best tools money can buy
- Hallway usability testing
To find out more about our recruitment process for this role, please click here.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Novo Technologies is looking for an experienced Senior .Net Developer with 5 with of experience. Working with a team of cross functional developers, and with the general supervision of the Software Development Manager, this position will work on developing scalable, maintainable,
We are a closely-held web and enterprise application development firm and we are looking for a driven back-end engineer with an emphasis in .NET. Are you experienced and current in your .NET development skills, especially .NET Core? Dig REST-based WebAPI services decoupled from t
Principal Back End Software EngineerSince 1978, ACS Technologies (“ACST”) has served the faith-based community, building software to help the ministry lead with less stress and more accuracy. ACST enables churches to handle every vital area of their ministry from fina
Headquarters: Orlando, FL URL: https://securitytrails.comWe are looking for a responsible Elixir engineer who will help us build internet inventory, robust APIs, and Data Services for security teams. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, integratio
Rx Savings Solutions is seeking an expert Senior Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company with an awesome and fun-loving culture. The team at Rx Savings Solutions is driven to make a difference in the pharmaceutical industry by expos
More jobs by this company
About The JobWe’re looking for a highly experienced front-end developer to contribute to the next major version of both our products, Jibble and PayrollPanda. As part of an ambitious team you’ll work with a cutting edge tech stack. Continuous learning and applying new
We’re looking for a highly experienced Node.js developer to work on the PayrollPanda cloud product. It’s an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer that is looking for a new challenge with a fast-growing startup targeting the fastest-growing region in the wo