Coursera is an engineering-first company. Our teams are responsible for maintaining a scalable and reliable platform, in addition to building interactive products for the worldwide learner community. We are made up of teams ranging from Development Infrastructure, Growth, Learner/Consumer Experience, Content Platform, and SDET Engineering. Every day, Engineering teams collaborate with cross-functional partners, including other engineers, data scientists, and product managers.
- Design and implement scalable systems and infrastructures
- Continuous improvement of foundational components in the dimensions of configurability and quality
- Measure your work thoroughly, analyze results, and generate hypotheses to drive new product changes through A/B testing
- Setup monitoring and testing of your APIs and services to better understand real time health of your products
- Expertise in designing highly-scalable and performant micro-services and storage layers using common frameworks, languages, and cloud infrastructure (e.g. Java, Play/Scala, MySql, Elasticsearch, Kafka, AWS)
- Experience in contributing to or leading large projects with cross-functional stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving team environment (we deploy many times a day!)
- Data-driven and strongly motivated by success and learnings through experiments and metrics analysis
- Strong background in testing/quality mindset with clear with design solution
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in ac
Experience: Senior LevelHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Backend Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our clients build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in workin
SDLC Partners, we are a CitiusTech company, a dynamic and fast-paced, privately held consulting firm with 500+ employees. We deliver customized digital solutions to transform organizations through our uniquely enabled talent, processes, and leadership. Through full scope partner,
General InformationRef #: 32111Functional Area: TechnologyEmployee Type: Full TimeLocation: Remote - USDate published: 13-Sep-2021About Us:We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes,.
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Back End Software Engineer to work for our client.Work Location: RemoteDuration: 1 year contractResponsibilities:Utilize full-stack engineering skills to develop mostly backend and some front end applications using Python, React, & Typescript a
More jobs by this company
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 87 million registered learners as.