Possible is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our core engineering team. This team is responsible for building all of the services and infrastructure that powers all of our products and services and touches every part of the system. The ideal candidate is forward-thinking, hands-on and has a strong sense of ownership and drive for execution and delivery. You must be an all around good mentor and co-worker. You value introspection and continuous learning and expect others to do the same.
You are a Backend Software Engineer with deep knowledge and interest in backend technologies. You consider yourself a java expert and have mastered the witchcraft of SpringBoot. You care about standards, code quality and clean architecture. You are excited and care about high-availability, scalable cloud-based systems. You geek out on solutions to problems managing large datasets and pipelines. You practice and preach DevOps.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with product managers and product owners to define and shape products and features
- Help translate product requirements in to user stories and technical solutions and help lead design & review of solutions.
- Lead the development and testing of our systems and services
- Delivery highly level available and scalable services in production
- Own ongoing quality, monitoring and KPIs for services you are responsible for in production
- Mentor other engineers, foster and grow an introspective and continuously learning engineering culture.
Work experience and education, knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of programming experience on a modern stack
- 3+ years of programming experience in Java and SpringBoot
- A strong understanding of relational databases and ORMs
- Experience building a SOA or microservices based application (using openapi, gRPC etc)
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership; driving a projects from zero to one
- Bias for solving problems and shipping impactful features combined with a TDD/BDD mindset, continuous delivery, integration and automated testing
- Experience working in a collaborative coding environment, reviewing and refining designs together, doing code reviews and managing pull requests
- Comfortable in a cloud based AWS environment and can terraform as needed
Benefits (for US-based employees):
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in ac
Experience: Senior LevelHello! Are you ready to Work from Home and transform your career?We're looking for a Backend Engineer to join the engineering team at Modus. Want to help our clients build awesome solutions to accomplish their goals and vision? Are you interested in workin
Your Tasks:Your heart beats for technology, e-mail and security and your passion is software development? You really want to make a difference in a digital company with an agile environment and flat hierarchies? We have more than just a job waiting for you: the opportunity to use
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Back End Software Engineer to work for our client.Work Location: RemoteDuration: 1 year contractResponsibilities:Utilize full-stack engineering skills to develop mostly backend and some front end applications using Python, React, & Typescript a
Job Title: Backend Software EngineerJob Summary:RevSpring is looking for a highly capable backend software engineer for a new team building our next generation healthcare revenue cycle management platform, OmniChannel. We are looking for a candidate with demonstrated experience b