At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun, and communicative team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respects a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas while collaborating and communicating with one another to find solutions!
ReviewTrackers is currently looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and collaborative Senior Backend Engineer to join our Engineering Team. As a senior backend engineer at ReviewTrackers you will be responsible for delivering complex new features that provide our users with unique business insights. You’ll help to maintain healthy code repositories, as we strive to spend one fourth of our time tackling tech debt. You’ll get the opportunity to contribute to our web application and work in an event driven architecture. The majority of our work is done in Ruby, Postgres and RabbitMQ. There are opportunities to touch Golang and Python as well. Join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers!
What you will be working on:
- Cutting-edge products that involve natural language processing and business intelligence analysis.
- Iterations on features through a deep collaboration with the Product team.
- Ever improving code repositories, that are deployed daily, and tested thoroughly.
- Collaborating with fellow engineers to solve new technical problems.
Who you will be working with:
- You will be working in our engineering organization of 17 engineers, and on a team of 3 other engineers, a product manager, product designer.
- You will be cross collaborating with the Product team to create data-driven solutions.
- You will be working with the product team to POC product ideas collected from all ReviewTrackers employees, including engineering.
- You will be working with other engineers pulling in tech-debt items to help maintain a healthy codebase.
- You will be mentoring junior and associate engineers.
What we need from you:
- At least 3+ years of practical use of programming in a modern programming language(s).
- Advanced experience with one or more of the following technologies: Ruby, Python, Golang, PostgreSQL, SQL. (Preferred experience using Ruby and PostgreSQL in a production environment.
- Experience driving the architecture and design of new and existing products.
- The motivation to learn new skills while contributing phenomenal work and striving to be the best version of yourself while working on a collaborative team!
Perks and Benefits at ReviewTrackers:
- 100% company-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- BlueCross BlueShield healthcare benefits are available for families.
- Flexible PTO policy
- Company-sponsored 401K matching at 3%
- FSA or HSA benefits are available
- Pre-taxed transit benefits
- Diversity & Inclusion Culture Group and company-wide training(s)
- Volunteer & Fundraising initiatives
- Monthly All-Hands meeting with all ReviewTrackers departments to discuss what each team is working on and reiterate its mission
- Company Kindle, along with unlimited books of your choice
- Stocked Kitchen with snacks and drinks (when we’re back in the office)
- Company monthly Lunch n’ Learns with lunch provided (when we’re back in the office)
- Monthly ‘Take Your Coworker to Lunch’ paid for by ReviewTrackers (when we’re back in the office)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Orlando, FL URL: https://securitytrails.comWe are looking for a responsible Elixir engineer who will help us build internet inventory, robust APIs, and Data Services for security teams. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, integratio
Rx Savings Solutions is seeking an expert Senior Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company with an awesome and fun-loving culture. The team at Rx Savings Solutions is driven to make a difference in the pharmaceutical industry by expos
Aimchess makes improving at chess easy and fun. We use cutting edge analytics to provide simple, actionable insights and lessons that help players improve 43% faster than their peers.We are looking for passionate team members who want to combine their love for the greatest game o
Company. What we are building:Skupos is the data platform for the convenience retail industry. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from disparate data. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, b
LocationRemoteTypeFull timeDepartmentEngineeringCoinTracker is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. It is used by over 500,000 cryptocurrency holders collectively tracking over $20 billion in crypto assets. CoinTracker enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track the