*** We welcome all USA Remote talent to apply. ***
Here at Perceptyx, our mission is simple: We help employees and their organizations thrive. How do we do that? We facilitate the ongoing conversation between employees and their company to drive success. We are passionate about helping organizations listen to and act on what matters most to employees. When employees are happy, everyone is happy! We also employ an incredible, diverse staff of professionals with the knowledge, and drive to move every employee engagement survey project swiftly from vision to reality.
Who we are:
Engineering is a craft, and at Perceptyx we want the internals of our software to be as elegant as the end-user experiences we are designing. We teach and learn from one another, and push each other to be at our creative and analytical best. We work together to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability and scalability.
We improve the work lives of millions of people around the world. At Perceptyx, we believe everyone deserves to have their voice heard from a brand new hire to the CEO. This is key to our product and our culture. We check titles at the door.
Team ownership is core to our culture. Teams have ownership of the problem, ownership of the solution, and ownership of their growth. Teams work cross functionally with engineers, product managers, QA, and designers to create world class products.
Who we're looking for
As an Engineering Manager, you are responsible for leading a group of engineers. You provide technology vision and leadership and cultivate a culture of ownership and accountability. This is a hands on manager role where you will spend roughly 50% of your time coding.
You will anticipate future architectural requirements and identify changes needed to your function’s technology ecosystem. You will partner with product management, quality assurance and infrastructure teams to continuously evolve the platform. Your ability to establish and manage key partnerships will be important to your success and will be a key responsibility.
You will actively participate in developing and executing on an engineering roadmap in order to increase business capabilities, improve software stability and reduced time and cost of delivery.
Your first 30 days:
- Become familiar with Perceptyx platform and development processes
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product managers and designers
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code
- Establish relationships with the Engineers you will lead
Your first 60 days:
- Develop and deploy services that scale, are highly available, and extensible
- Be an impactful contributor to the team to plan, design and build elegant solutions
- Take on operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
- Contribute to the team's best practices and effectiveness
- Full take over people leadership of your Engineers
Who you Are:
- You are a strong leader with track record of recruiting and building teams, developing and retaining talent
- You foster a continuous improvement mindset with your team and challenge them to identify and remove bottlenecks
- You’re able to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders as well as communicate business objectives to your team
- You proactively nurture the talent within their team and supports the same throughout the engineering group
- You have a good understanding of modern web development and cloud application architecture
- Experience with GO/GoLang
- Experience working with Agile Teams?
- 3+ years in a leadership role including experience leading a team, setting priorities and
- 10+ years of relevant software engineer experience within diverse industries and leadership experience in product development required
- You are Comfortable working with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
plans to meet business goals and objectives
What We Offer:
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for you and your family.
- The ability to Disdain the Status Quo in a scaling, collaborative work environment.
- Flexible workday schedules (we trust you to get the job done wherever you're comfortable)
- An engaging work environment named one of the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the 5th year in a row!
Perceptyx Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
We celebrate diversity and an inclusive environment. Perceptyx is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Perceptyx’s policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business needs. Perceptyx is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Interested in interviewing? Please apply by responding with your updated resume.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Orlando, FL URL: https://securitytrails.comWe are looking for a responsible Elixir engineer who will help us build internet inventory, robust APIs, and Data Services for security teams. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, integratio
Rx Savings Solutions is seeking an expert Senior Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company with an awesome and fun-loving culture. The team at Rx Savings Solutions is driven to make a difference in the pharmaceutical industry by expos
Aimchess makes improving at chess easy and fun. We use cutting edge analytics to provide simple, actionable insights and lessons that help players improve 43% faster than their peers.We are looking for passionate team members who want to combine their love for the greatest game o
Company. What we are building:Skupos is the data platform for the convenience retail industry. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from disparate data. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, b
LocationRemoteTypeFull timeDepartmentEngineeringCoinTracker is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. It is used by over 500,000 cryptocurrency holders collectively tracking over $20 billion in crypto assets. CoinTracker enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track the
More jobs by this company
Who we're looking forAs an Engineering Manager, you are responsible for leading a group of engineers. You provide technology vision and leadership and cultivate a culture of ownership and accountability. This is a hands on manager role where you will spend roughly 50% of your tim