- This is one of our key hires. You will have significant impact on all aspects of the company, and be responsible for all things IT and DevOps related, reporting directly to the founders.
- Understand user feedbacks and business goals to identify new strategic features in collaboration with our Lead UX Designer.
- Coordinate with our UX/UI designers and our software engineers to lead to completition the entire front-back-end lifecycle, from conceptual design, development, testing to release.
- Develop core back-end elements of our platform and manage server side technologies.
Day-to-day responsibilities :
- You will have to understand business goals and lead the implementation of important, high-impact technical decisions.
- You will be responsible for architectural and structural decisions, writing of specifications, design of APIs, etc.
- You will lead the implementation of back-end / DevOps tasks.
- Run regular meetings with the team, assign tasks and manage deliverables.
- You will ensure that the technical team is sufficiently trained and will hire new members of the team in the future.
- Interact with other parts of the business and our CEO in order to:
- Discover new product opportunities
- Target the roadmap
- Build long term roadmap for the product(s)
- Academic background in Computer Science.
- Thorough understanding of computer systems at a broad level.
- Prior experience building web products.
- An adaptable, can-do spirit.
- Resourceful and self-starter.
- Empathy, people skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to take and give constructive feedback.
- Proficiency in English.
- Interest in sustainability and foodtech.
Our Current Tech-stack :
- Node Js
- PostgreSQL / GraphQL
- DevOps Cloud Hosting
- Stock option: Up to 1.0% based on experience. You need skin in the game!
- Salary range: USD $50K - USD $70K
- Flexible hours: In a results oriented environments.
- Work remotely: Preferably within a two-hour time difference from Switzerland.
What would my first 3 months look like?
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Orlando, FL URL: https://securitytrails.comWe are looking for a responsible Elixir engineer who will help us build internet inventory, robust APIs, and Data Services for security teams. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, integratio
Rx Savings Solutions is seeking an expert Senior Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company with an awesome and fun-loving culture. The team at Rx Savings Solutions is driven to make a difference in the pharmaceutical industry by expos
Aimchess makes improving at chess easy and fun. We use cutting edge analytics to provide simple, actionable insights and lessons that help players improve 43% faster than their peers.We are looking for passionate team members who want to combine their love for the greatest game o
Company. What we are building:Skupos is the data platform for the convenience retail industry. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from disparate data. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, b
Senior Backend Engineer (Remote)(US Citizen, GC & H1B can apply)Full Time with Direct ClientJob Description: We are seeking a Senior Backend Engineer who will bring a deep passion and love of technology, along with excellent analytical skills and an innovative mind to contribute.