GoldenWolf is a trusted advisor and facilities management support provider for military medical facilities and other federal clients. Our team members are highly skilled and experienced in medical facilities management and bring deep expertise and cultural understanding to our clients’ unique challenges working not only in medical facilities but also within the Department of Defense political and fiscal environment. Our history demonstrates a broad and deep range of engineering, technical, and strategic services. GoldenWolf’s goal is to develop innovative and executable solutions in all facets of facilities management.
GoldenWolf is seeking a Junior Software Developer. This motivated and skillful individual will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of devices including the iPhone, iPad, web and windows platforms. The primary focus will be development of applications and their integration with back-end services. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Plan, design and implement applications
- Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of company's applications
- Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Find and fix bugs in a timely manner
- Suggest improvement for the current processes
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in application development
- Experience working with SQL databases
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, DevOps, Mercurial or SVN
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, ommunication and time management skills
- Analytical thinking/critical thinking skills are imperative.
Salary Range: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 annually Compensation based on skill and experience.
Benefits Offered for Full-Time Employees:
- Paid time off
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings
- Employee paid supplemental STD, LTD, Life, Accident and Critical Illness coverage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or national origin.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Orlando, FL URL: https://securitytrails.comWe are looking for a responsible Elixir engineer who will help us build internet inventory, robust APIs, and Data Services for security teams. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, integratio
Rx Savings Solutions is seeking an expert Senior Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company with an awesome and fun-loving culture. The team at Rx Savings Solutions is driven to make a difference in the pharmaceutical industry by expos
Aimchess makes improving at chess easy and fun. We use cutting edge analytics to provide simple, actionable insights and lessons that help players improve 43% faster than their peers.We are looking for passionate team members who want to combine their love for the greatest game o
Company. What we are building:Skupos is the data platform for the convenience retail industry. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from disparate data. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, b
Senior Backend Engineer (Remote)(US Citizen, GC & H1B can apply)Full Time with Direct ClientJob Description: We are seeking a Senior Backend Engineer who will bring a deep passion and love of technology, along with excellent analytical skills and an innovative mind to contribute.