SHOWX is seeking an ambitious Tour Coordinator to join our team presenting concerts and tours nationwide across venues that range from established traditional venues to non-traditional small business and house concerts. This role will master our ticketing and networking platform and share the unique value SHOWX offers our users while working directly with artists, managers, agents and venues. There is significant room for growth with the company.
Type: Part Time
- Work with a cross functional team to establish SHOWX as the primary tour building platform for musicians, managers, agents and venues.
- Train artists, managers, agents and venues on the SHOWX tools.
- Provide support to our users on the backend of our event ticketing platform.
- Develop meaningful relationships with our users and partners, understand their touring goals and work to solve their problems and find them meaningful opportunities.
- Relay feature requests and improvements to the development team.
- Analyze data to uncover areas for improvement.
- Familiarity and experience with the backend of event ticketing platforms.
- Experience planning and booking concert tours, or booking for an established venue.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Established network in the concert industry
- Out-of-the-Box Thinker
- Lover of live music
- Calm under pressure
- Music industry experience
- Well networked in the concert industry
Compensation: $25/hr based on experience, 10 hrs/week to start
Company Description: SHOWX is a startup working on the cutting edge of innovation in the music industry with the goal of empowering musicians and creating an equitable concert industry.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company. What we are building:Skupos is the data platform for the convenience retail industry. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from disparate data. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, b
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you’ll find more than a job. You’ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works ha
Looking for conceptual thinker who can apply broad concepts to practical solutions. Design-driven creative, acquisitions (photo research / art management), social media content development and applied creative services. Ideal candidate would have big ideas and the ability to harn
Technical requirements:Scala, Advanced EnglishBehavioral requirements:Good communication, Focus, Teamwork, Decision making, LeadershipAbout the company:Hospitality company for a group experience. Company based in West Hollywood, California, with rapid growth in recent years, foun
The RoleThe Marketplace Assistant will implement and optimize MaryRuth Organics’ marketplace advertising strategy and the data collection processes for all managed marketplaces. This position is an important role in the Marketplace Department as the data gathered and advert