Diamond Foundry is seeking a backend developer to maintain and support the Diamond Foundry API and the store at www.vrai.com.
We are looking for someone with a small amount of experience in Ruby on Rails, or someone who is eager to learn Ruby on Rails.
Diamond Foundry maintains a strong focus on ethics in operations and in employees. We want developers who work well with others and understand the importance of kindness in the workplace. We want developers who care about the environment and sustainability.
At Diamond Foundry, you will work within a medium-sized remote software development team collaboratively to develop and maintain backend services, APIs, and middleware. You will work in a team-oriented environment utilizing Slack, JIRA, and git to coordinate and collaborate with the team.
- Maintain and extend the existing Diamond Foundry API using Ruby on Rails
- Finding new ways to streamline the Next.js/Node.js backend for an ecommerce website
- Maintain, develop and contribute to existing and new middleware for business processes
- Maintain lambdas, digital assets, and related code on AWS
- Integrate with databases, cache services, and data warehouses
- Integrate with 3rd party API’s, services, and NetSuite
- Contribute to architectural discussions, systems design, and technical roadmap of existing and new projects
- Use git for source and version control
- Write automated tests (unit tests, integration tests etc)
- Deploy code using continuous integration
- Debugging issues with AWS and Heroku infrastructure
- BS in Computer Science or related 1+ years of coding and development experience in architecting/managing systems
- Some experience with Ruby on Rails (RoR) and REST APIs is preferred
- Any experience with Next.js, Node.js, GraphQL, PostgreSQL is a plus
- Any experience with Golang, Docker, BigQuery, Redis, AWS, Heroku, is a plus
- Passion for creating clean, maintainable codeUpholds best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Self-motivated and highly collaborative
- Eager to learn new tools and technologies
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Orlando, FL URL: https://securitytrails.comWe are looking for a responsible Elixir engineer who will help us build internet inventory, robust APIs, and Data Services for security teams. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, integratio
Rx Savings Solutions is seeking an expert Senior Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company with an awesome and fun-loving culture. The team at Rx Savings Solutions is driven to make a difference in the pharmaceutical industry by expos
Aimchess makes improving at chess easy and fun. We use cutting edge analytics to provide simple, actionable insights and lessons that help players improve 43% faster than their peers.We are looking for passionate team members who want to combine their love for the greatest game o
Company. What we are building:Skupos is the data platform for the convenience retail industry. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from disparate data. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, b
Senior Backend Engineer (Remote)(US Citizen, GC & H1B can apply)Full Time with Direct ClientJob Description: We are seeking a Senior Backend Engineer who will bring a deep passion and love of technology, along with excellent analytical skills and an innovative mind to contribute.