Connexity is a performance-marketing technology company whose core purpose is to help online retailers find new customers and drive sales at a cost that meets ROI objectives. As the leading independent source of new customers and sales for online retailers, we manage the complexities of a wide range of customer acquisition channels on behalf of thousands of retailers, with 20+ years of proven success in the US and in Europe. Our Engineers develop next-generation technologies that help retailers reach those qualified consumers.
We've also just been acquired by Taboola, making us the first open web source for Publishers to access eCommerce! Read about it here!
We have an opportunity available for an experienced back-end Sr. Sofware Engineer, that is passionate about building reliable, loosely coupled systems while prioritizing security and performance. A good match for this position is someone that is skilled in writing tests, cares about code quality, keeps up-to-date on industry best practices, is strategic in their vision and tactical in their execution.
- Currently OnPrem and ready to make a giant leap into the cloud
- Kubernetes is our default choice for microservices.
- Current languages of choice are Java.
- MySQL, Redshift, Oracle our defacto RDBMS and multiple clusters of Cassandra.
- We use Kafka and Storm for PubSub
- Program new API features to support consumer-facing products.
- Develop against and evolve third-party integrations and systems synchronization.
- Help implement our new applications and infrastructure leveraging: Google Cloud, Kubernetes.
- Ensure high code-quality and high availability of our core services.
- 5+ years work experience as a backend software engineer in Java
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and scalable architecture.
- Must have a good understanding of API development and knowledge of developing and deploying REST based micro-services.
- Must have hands-on experience working with database engines such as MySQL, Oracle or Postgres,
- Experience with Cassandra DB is a plus.
- Experience with comprehensive testing.
Voted “Best Places to Work,” our culture is driven by self-starters, team players, and visionaries. Headquartered in Santa Monica, the company operates sites and business services in the US, UK, and EU. We offer top benefits including flexible time off, paid holidays, competitive comp, team events and more!
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k Matching)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D), LTD & STD
- Paid Leave Benefits (Maternity, Paternity & Medical)
- Learning & Development Program (educational tool)
- Flexible work schedules
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
We are committed to providing a culture at Connexity that supports the diversity, equity and inclusion of our most valuable asset, our people. We encourage individuality, and are driven to represent a workplace that celebrates our differences, and provides opportunities equally across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, and all other demographics. Our actions across Education, Recruitment, Retention, and Volunteering reflect our core company values and remind us that we’re all in this together to drive positive change in our industry.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who we areAt PSNGR1 we’re building the next generation travel platform for travel agencies, businesses, and travelers. Our platform makes it easy to plan, book and manage your complete trips for both business and leisure travel.For businesses, this means a travel platform t
Headquarters: Orlando, FL URL: https://securitytrails.comWe are looking for a responsible Elixir engineer who will help us build internet inventory, robust APIs, and Data Services for security teams. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, integratio
Rx Savings Solutions is seeking an expert Senior Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company with an awesome and fun-loving culture. The team at Rx Savings Solutions is driven to make a difference in the pharmaceutical industry by expos
Aimchess makes improving at chess easy and fun. We use cutting edge analytics to provide simple, actionable insights and lessons that help players improve 43% faster than their peers.We are looking for passionate team members who want to combine their love for the greatest game o
Company. What we are building:Skupos is the data platform for the convenience retail industry. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from disparate data. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, b