Where you come in:
- Manage the Local Yelp newsletter.
- Be a central part of the backend processes of deploying our newsletter.
- QA and proofread weekly newsletters written by each Community Manager around North America.
- Work with our publishing team to deploy the newsletters.
- Assist with the onboarding and transitioning of markets by assisting with updating documentation and permissions for various members of the team.
- Assist the Community Operations team with identifying ways to streamline processes and make the day-to-day processes for CMs easier.
- General support of the Community Operations team with projects and tasks.
What it takes to succeed:
- This role requires someone that takes great pride in their ability to stay organized and meet deadlines.
- While there will be recurring projects that will take up a decent portion of time, we welcome feedback on how we can improve our ongoing processes.
- We don’t necessarily need a Google Docs wizard, but you will be heavily working in Google Docs and some knowledge on formatting and formulas is helpful.
Bonus points if you have any knowledge of Braze, Tableau and/or SQL.
What you'll get:
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description:The Ferguson IT Back End Technology group is looking to add a remote Business Systems Analyst- IT SOX Controls to the IT Data Analytics team. The IT SOX Controls BSA will participate in IT GRC team efforts to plan, design, implement and maintain IT Governance, Ris
Headquarters: Remote URL: https://scottscheapflights.comAbout the role:As Director of Engineering, you will play an important part in building and growing our engineering team; adding to and shaping its culture; as well as coaching, mentoring, and sponsoring engineers across
Headquarters: Orlando, FL URL: https://securitytrails.comWe are looking for a responsible Elixir engineer who will help us build internet inventory, robust APIs, and Data Services for security teams. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, integratio
Rx Savings Solutions is seeking an expert Senior Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company with an awesome and fun-loving culture. The team at Rx Savings Solutions is driven to make a difference in the pharmaceutical industry by expos
Aimchess makes improving at chess easy and fun. We use cutting edge analytics to provide simple, actionable insights and lessons that help players improve 43% faster than their peers.We are looking for passionate team members who want to combine their love for the greatest game o
More jobs by this company
Yelp is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to support our Midmarket Sales team. Enablement is a critical part of growing our Multi Location Sales org. The Sales Enablement Manager will be revenue-focused, working in partnership with sales leadership to develop programming tha