Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
Our Data Engineering team is expanding and we're looking for team oriented, analytical and gritty Junior Data Engineers to join our team! You will play a crucial role at Reonomy, as our data is what makes us successful. You will collaborate across multiple teams, particularly with our data scientists and API engineers, to form the engine behind the creation of the Reonomy commercial real estate knowledge graph. At Reonomy, Data Engineers are our subject matter experts on how data sources and data science models are combined to create output servicing the Reonomy application. As a central contributor to the growth and success of our org, we are looking for agile, curious, self-starters to join our team, if this describes you then you might just be Reonomy's next Junior Data Engineer!
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of the Reonomy knowledge graph
- Architect the integration of new data sources & machine learning models to data pipeline
- Maintain and improve operation of the data pipeline
- Create metrics and validations that ensure ongoing consistent quality
- Provide ongoing feedback to the product team on improving graph quality and coverage
- Collaborate with back-end and front-end engineers to design, build and improve Reonomy’s complex data layer
- Write high-quality code, participate actively in code reviews, and consistent help to ship software
- 1-2+ years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to effectively apply computer science principles
- Proficiency in Scala or Python
- Familiarity with Spark or another distributed data processing framework (Beam, Flink)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
**We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Nationwide online retailer offering a diverse array of business products sourced from U.S. manufacturers looking to bring on a frontend developer specializing in Magento 1 and 2 community editions.We run a heavily customized Magento 1.9.2 CE store with Varnish cache on a dedicate
GPX Intelligence leverages GPS technology to build location visibility solutions. By connecting GPS devices to a proprietary mobile and web application, we provide peace of mind and actionable insights through location data.We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to jo
Headquarters: Orlando, FL URL: https://securitytrails.comWe are looking for a responsible Elixir engineer who will help us build internet inventory, robust APIs, and Data Services for security teams. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, integratio
Rx Savings Solutions is seeking an expert Senior Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company with an awesome and fun-loving culture. The team at Rx Savings Solutions is driven to make a difference in the pharmaceutical industry by expos
Aimchess makes improving at chess easy and fun. We use cutting edge analytics to provide simple, actionable insights and lessons that help players improve 43% faster than their peers.We are looking for passionate team members who want to combine their love for the greatest game o