We are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer (100% Remote!) to join our team! We're using modern tech to make it easy for people and businesses to get the insurance coverage they need. You'll help build and test APIs, rating engines, policy management systems, and more. The insurance industry is known for slow, clunky tools that weren't built with the user in mind. We're making them fast and reliable, and we'd love for you to join us.
- Write tests for our APIs, rating engines, and other C# code
- Develop and document new C# .NET Core APIs and rating engines
- Work with product managers and stakeholders on development strategy
- Participating in customer interviews
- C# .NET API development experience (preferably .NET Core)
- Experience writing tests
- Collaboration experience using Git and Github/Gitlab
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (or GCP, AWS, etc.)
- Experience writing documentation
- Startup experience
Coterie has excellent benefits for all full-time employees:
- Health insurance through Aetna (we pay 100% of Premium)
- Dental and vision insurance (Guardian) (we pay 100% but there are limits)
- Unlimited PTO. We expect you to take at least 80 hours during the year not including most bank/federal holidays - Christmas Day, New Years Day, Thanksgiving, July 4, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Labor Day. We also encourage the celebration of personal holidays and important family events.
- Basic Life Insurance (The Hartford)
- Flexible Spending Account OR Health Savings Account (FSA and HSA)
- Perks Platform access creating discounts for wellness, meals, travel, appliances, etc.. (Access Perks)
- Continuing Education Stipend
- 100% Remote
- A culture with a deep belief in Intentionality, Inclusion, and treating you like the professional you are.
Our HQ is in Blue Ash, Ohio (4455 Carver Woods Drive, Suite 100 Blue Ash, OH 45242), but we operate as a 100% digital business which makes it easy to work remotely as your role allows.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Orlando, FL URL: https://securitytrails.comWe are looking for a responsible Elixir engineer who will help us build internet inventory, robust APIs, and Data Services for security teams. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, integratio
Rx Savings Solutions is seeking an expert Senior Software Engineer looking for an opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company with an awesome and fun-loving culture. The team at Rx Savings Solutions is driven to make a difference in the pharmaceutical industry by expos
Aimchess makes improving at chess easy and fun. We use cutting edge analytics to provide simple, actionable insights and lessons that help players improve 43% faster than their peers.We are looking for passionate team members who want to combine their love for the greatest game o
Company. What we are building:Skupos is the data platform for the convenience retail industry. Retailers, distributors, and brands connect to the Skupos network to create value from disparate data. Convenience retail is a long-standing industry with limited technology adoption, b
Senior Backend Engineer (Remote)(US Citizen, GC & H1B can apply)Full Time with Direct ClientJob Description: We are seeking a Senior Backend Engineer who will bring a deep passion and love of technology, along with excellent analytical skills and an innovative mind to contribute.
More jobs by this company
Staff DevOps EngineerSummaryWe are looking for an experienced Staff DevOps Engineer (100% Remote!) who has a passion for solving hard problems at scale! We're using modern tech to make it easy for people and businesses to get the insurance coverage they need. You'll help our DevO
Job Posting Summary:We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer (100% Remote!) to join our team! We're using modern tech to make it easy for people and businesses to get the insurance coverage they need. You'll help build insurance quote flows and management portals that.