Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding.Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code, and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort.We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software - at scale.
Crowdbotics engineering is looking for a Software Engineer to join our core team. This team owns the technical architecture, engineering, and maintenance of our platform backend and services backbone. Our backend API and services power the dashboard that our customers use to create applications with minimal coding, request and manage resources for their application, initiate and monitor application development projects, and manage all aspects of their application lifecycle.
As a platform services software engineer you will work with our core team to build and maintain our backend services.
- Help our product managers with technical plans and create specifications for upcoming tasks.
- Develop, plan, and document internal REST APIs.
- Integrate with external services such as hosting providers.
- Develop new tools that help our team and our customers build better applications.
- Investigate and fix bugs.
- Assist team members with code reviews.
- Communicate effectively with the remote team using real-time and asynchronous communications.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience with python.
- Demonstrable expertise in Django is required. Experience in other frameworks is a plus.
- Experience developing REST APIs.
- Proficiency with git.
- An understanding of REST API integration.
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus.
Although this position is remote, you will need to be available at least 6 hours during 9:00AM - 5:00PM US Pacific Time.
- Remote work experience
- Experience with Hubspot CRM
- You hack or build software projects in your spare time
- You have built an app with the Crowdbotics App Builder (https://www.crowdbotics.com/app-builder)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger techn
ABOUT SIDEAt Side, we believe everyone should own their path.Side is the only real estate brokerage platform exclusively for the nation’s best agents. Based on its belief that homeownership is a fundamental human right, we provide top-performing real estate agents, teams, a
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you’ll find more than a job. You’ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works ha
Excited about the future of AI and AR? Want to build tools that will positively impact the lives of millions of people around the world? Read on!At Passio we are creating a pioneering AI platform that transforms existing applications and products by adding a wide range of AI capa
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?→ Do you look for good technical challenges, in an inclusive and respectful environment?→ Are you looking for an opportunity in a company reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?→ Do you have ex