Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
We're looking for a Senior backend developer (Python) to be part of our Engineering Team. We are building a "data pipeline as a service" service that aims to deliver raw data, reports, and automated decisions to our clients' data warehouses or tools. We do this around a business niche - mobile marketing - that involves highly generalizable business processes and vast amounts of data. This position is ideally in Berlin. Remote can be considered if the candidate is able to work in the CET zone. Depending on seniority and experience, as the first full-time engineer of our new product, you might get the chance to shape and lead the future tech team.
Who Are We And What Do We Do
For User Acquisition Specialists, Data Analysts and Marketers fighting through the noise and gaining the attention of potential mobile users in this hyper-competitive market is a challenge. Tenjin provide them with a Growth Data Infrastructure so that user data analysis may be turned into profitable actions. This is expensive and at Tenjin we help democratize the possibility of success for new and upcoming apps by offering a much more economical GDI solution. We have helped some of your (and the world's) biggest apps.
Leveraging on our highly regarded reputation within the gaming and mobile advertising ecosystem globally, we launched a new product, Growth FullStack and this role if for this new product. Growth FullStack is an ETL product that allows mobile developers to take data from any source and store it in their data warehouse of choice. It is designed to turn data into powerful insights that drive growth for their business. With Growth FullStack, mobile publishers can now focus on building great games without spending time and resources dealing with complex datasets and hiring in-house data engineering teams.
Remote working is in our DNA. We are a diverse and highly collaborative team based all around the world. Our Headquarters are in San Francisco and Berlin, but we also have team members based in Atlanta, Chicago, Toronto, Shanghai, London, and Tokyo.
What You'll Do
- Extend and maintain our web application backend.
- Extend and maintain our ETL app (simple oop framework + cloud composer).
- Construct framework components to enable us to deliver data services to our clients.
- Work together with other engineers to deliver end to end services to the clients.
- Add to our sources collection based on use cases (we don't try to integrate everything, only what is useful for our niche)
- Architect effective ETL generalisations.
Who You Are
- Backend Skills: You have experience in architecting and constructing web applications.
- Data Skills: You understand OOP and value dry code. You already understand best practices of data loading (idempotence, merging strategies, cost control, speed, scalability) and/or you have experience working with Data Teams.
- Scope and Complexity: You look for generalizations and simplify things. You enjoy working with a cross functional team (analysts, other engineers)
- Communication and People Skills: You can communicate complex concepts in simple ways and can manage business expectations.
- Ownership and Impact: You constantly look for ways to improve your own way of working. You create Tests, Monitoring & alerting to ensure good SLAs. You bring your own ideas for improvement and prioritise them according to business needs.
Nice To Have
- Experience with Airflow or equivalent
- Data testing and validation strategies
What do we offer
- Annual budget for learning and personal development
- Budget for fitness/wellbeing activities
- Budget towards vacation activities -- accommodation, flights etc.
- Laptop and other equipment needed
- Fantastic bonus scheme
- Regular (virtual) Team Events
- Subsidized lunches
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working arrangements: hours and location
- Company away days
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
THE CHALLENGEFinancial Engineering is incredibly important for any global marketplace. The success of the Eventbrite as well as our creators depends on building and maintaining a best-in-class financial ecosystem that produces, monitors, and validates Eventbrite’s financial
Summary:We are looking for a fully remote Backend Developer (Java) with over 4 years of professional experience. You will be working alongside a world-class team on a Fintech company.----------Why Work With Us:We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll
Headquarters: Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy URL: https://www.iubenda.comWe are looking for a sales Admin intern to join our Sales Team. It's a back-end position, you won't be directly involved in meetings with clients, prospecting calls, or other front-end activit
Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Powered by conversational AI and process automation, Ushur automates customer journeys across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and back-end systems. We fo
Location: Anywhere in U.SSkills: Object-Oriented Languages, JAVA, C#, C++, AWS, BackEnd, Huge Data SetsResponsibilities: Developing scalable trading infrastructureParticipating in all phases of the development of our trading and simulation enginesMinimizing latencies to ensure.