We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter who's focus will be on relationship building with both candidates and hiring managers. Our client is in a unique place in the company's history as they build on their foundation as a successful game and technology developer by building teams to support additional engine verticals (linear content, automotive, etc.) as well as an online publishing organization. If you would like to be part of this continued growth, please read on!
- Building and managing relationships with candidates and hiring managers, prioritizing a positive candidate and hiring manager experience, while building candidate pipelines that support team hiring goals
- Working in a consultative manner with hiring teams, to ensure they are making the best hiring decisions possible
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Sourcing, evaluating, and closing candidates in technical, creative, and business roles
- Focus on Recruiting for Gameplay Engineers and Designers, Backend Web Developers, Security Engineers, and Cloud Engineers.
- You have experience working within a hyper growth environment, with the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changes with the business.
- You have 5+ years of experience recruiting for in-demand software engineers, with a strong preference for having experience recruiting for a gaming company or studio.
- You are a clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple disciplines in a fast-paced environment
- You are committed to excellence, and constantly self-evaluate for areas of improvement
- You have the ability to manage through change and work independently
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $55.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
THE CHALLENGEFinancial Engineering is incredibly important for any global marketplace. The success of the Eventbrite as well as our creators depends on building and maintaining a best-in-class financial ecosystem that produces, monitors, and validates Eventbrite’s financial
Zachary Piper Solutions is searching for a Security Operations Center (SOC) Manager (100% remote) to help build a brand new SOC supporting our client's public sector. The SOC Manager will have input into tools/technologies that will be implemented, developing SOP’s and secu
Summary:We are looking for a fully remote Backend Developer (Java) with over 4 years of professional experience. You will be working alongside a world-class team on a Fintech company.----------Why Work With Us:We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll
Headquarters: Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy URL: https://www.iubenda.comWe are looking for a sales Admin intern to join our Sales Team. It's a back-end position, you won't be directly involved in meetings with clients, prospecting calls, or other front-end activit
Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Powered by conversational AI and process automation, Ushur automates customer journeys across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and back-end systems. We fo