We are looking for a talented software engineer who is innovative, passionate, and customer enthusiast to join our top-notch sustain development team.
Aqua's Customer Focus Development Group focuses on our customer needs for high-performing products, reducing the overall friction of major and minor issues emerging from the field.
Aqua is the largest “pure-play” cloud-native security vendor, focusing exclusively on cloud-native technologies. Aqua protects applications from development to production, across VMs, containers, and serverless workloads, up and down the stack.
As we rapidly grow, we are expanding our strong, high-performing team by recruiting highly professional and creative software engineers, enthusiastic about software, security, quality, open-source technology, and customers.
In this position you will:
- Collaborate closely with support, customer success, and customers to identify and solve challenging problems.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of your escalations and customer defects backlog, through the troubleshooting and development to resolution.
- Act as a focal point for extreme product situations and tightly scheduled issues involving management and CS to fast resolution.
- Work with experienced and talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting-edge technologies.
- Work in an environment that supports individual growth.
- Make an impact on organization growth.
- BSc. in computer science or equivalent engineering experience.
- Must have proven skills in software development, at least one language. GO will be a big advantage.
- Proven skills in the development and maintenance of backend systems.
- Minimum 3+ years of professional troubleshooting experience.
- Experience in orchestrated and containerized environments - Big advantage.
- Must have solid knowledge in Linux systems and strong Cloud experience.
- A firm understanding of microservice architecture principles and distributed systems.
- Excellent communication skills – high verbality and working with closely customers.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology and work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
This is a rare opportunity to join a global late-stage startup that has recently become a Unicorn, but is still small enough for engineers to make a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to take full responsibility and ownership of your projects, from definition and design, through development and testing to post-deployment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
THE CHALLENGEFinancial Engineering is incredibly important for any global marketplace. The success of the Eventbrite as well as our creators depends on building and maintaining a best-in-class financial ecosystem that produces, monitors, and validates Eventbrite’s financial
Avalara, Inc., (www.Avalara.com), is the leading provider of cloud-based software that delivers a broad array of compliance solutions related to sales tax and other transactional taxes.What is it like to work at Avalara? Come find out! We are committed to the following success tr
It’s Time For A Change…Your Future Evolves HereEvolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing
Sigora Solar is one of the largest solar companies in Virginia and is growing rapidly into new markets. Sigora designs and installs residential and commercial solar projects across the mid-Atlantic. By bringing an innovative and all-inclusive package to home and business owners,.
Back End EngineerWe are a tech-based company, one of the fastest-growing private enterprises in the Tri-state. Divisions Maintenance Group is a Top Workplace, Inc. 5000 member, rising quickly on the Fast 55 and Top Privately Held Companies lists. We are a national leader in Facil
We are a LOGO IMPRINTED PROMOTIONAL PRODUCT COMPANY that is a woman owned, small business who has been around since 2007. We are local to Chicago but have many customers across the United States. We work with all types of industries from schools, to corporate businesses, to hotel
*** Note : No visa sponsorships supportedJob Title: APS Senior ConsultantAbout Company Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by our Company. We are shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovatio