Within this position you fall under a partner organization of Coosto. This partner organization is a data supplier that is active worldwide in collecting millions of public vacancy data. Within this position you will work in a team that focuses on an efficient way of collecting this data through web crawling / spidering. You can work as a backend developer at Coosto in Eindhoven, Alicante and/or remotely.
As a result, you come into contact with all layers of our architecture, consisting of various distributed applications, databases, queues and file systems. We work with Python, Bash / Shell, GlusterFS, MySQL, Redis, Kafka and RabbitMQ and we run all of this in Docker and / or Kubernetes.
As a Senior Backend Developer you will work in a Scrum team and you will realize the product roadmap together with the team. You will of course make an essential contribution to this product roadmap. You will work on further defining and expanding our software landscape and the associated architecture, based on a microservices architecture. It is important that you know how to take the software to a higher level with your experience and vision. You work closely with your colleagues in the Scrum team and with the Product Owner. You are also a mentor for the other team members.
First of all, you have a passion for your work. You are therefore always working on new technologies, programming, innovating and continuing to challenge and develop yourself. Scalability of processes, and thus performance, is important to you and you have an affinity with distributed systems and data processing. You enjoy researching and experimenting with new tools and technologies.
If you are someone with a strong sense of ownership, are open-minded, are not afraid to ask questions and are a friendly and helpful person, then you will definitely feel at home in one of our teams.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Informatics or Computer Science or another relevant study program;
- You have +/- 3 years of experience as a Backend Developer with knowledge of architecture;
- Extensive experience with Python or comparable languages and good knowledge of MySQL;
- Extensive experience with the Linux command line, Bash, Shell Scripting and Crontabs;
- It is a great advantage if you have experience with one or more of the following techniques: stream processing, ETL processes, queue systems and in-memory databases.
- You have experience with working in an Agile environment;
- You have good communication skills and your English is excellent;
- You are a real team player.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
THE CHALLENGEFinancial Engineering is incredibly important for any global marketplace. The success of the Eventbrite as well as our creators depends on building and maintaining a best-in-class financial ecosystem that produces, monitors, and validates Eventbrite’s financial
Avalara, Inc., (www.Avalara.com), is the leading provider of cloud-based software that delivers a broad array of compliance solutions related to sales tax and other transactional taxes.What is it like to work at Avalara? Come find out! We are committed to the following success tr
UNITED STATES / CANADA (REMOTE)ENGINEERING — DEVELOPMENT / FULL-TIMEEveryone wants a career with impact. At Nuvalence, you’ll be helping some of the world's most renowned and ambitious companies build winning cloud platforms.Nuvalence software engineers are problem so
* FULLY REMOTE*Position SummaryThe Back End Software Engineer is responsible for writing, documenting, testing and maintaining software. The Back End Software Engineer is responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application develop
About the RoleAt Plotly, our customers depend on us for their mission-critical data analysis needs. In this TechOps engineer role, you'll work with code, colleagues, and customers to build Plotly's core products and improve their robustness and scalability.Duties & Responsibi