We have excellent long term contract opportunity with our Global Leader client. We are seeking a Backend Software Engineer API Development and Integration - .NET - C# (Remote).
Position Title: Backend Software Engineer API Development and Integration - .NET - C#
- Develop requirements, architectures, designs, implementation tests and supporting systems software to meet the critical needs of manufacturers, dealerships and applicationsoftware .
- Provides technical and consulting leadership to medium to large teams of systems developers and other project staff.
- Reviews plans, requirements, designs and code for appropriateness and provides suggestions for improvement,
- Actively participates in the integration, testing and troubleshooting of teams' products using internal tests on location and at customer test site.
- Acts as a key resource in problem identification and working it to resolution.
- Develops requirements, designs and implementations and tests the critical system software products to meet product requirements.
- Provides leadership in defining and improving processes and standards to ensure the quality of internal and client documentation.
- Provides accurate estimates and status to management, raising issue appropriately.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills: * 12 + years of experience.
- Additional Perks:
- Excellent Market Rate/Salary
- Positive Work-Life Balance
- Competitive Benefit Packages Including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $80.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
THE CHALLENGEFinancial Engineering is incredibly important for any global marketplace. The success of the Eventbrite as well as our creators depends on building and maintaining a best-in-class financial ecosystem that produces, monitors, and validates Eventbrite’s financial
Avalara, Inc., (www.Avalara.com), is the leading provider of cloud-based software that delivers a broad array of compliance solutions related to sales tax and other transactional taxes.What is it like to work at Avalara? Come find out! We are committed to the following success tr
UNITED STATES / CANADA (REMOTE)ENGINEERING — DEVELOPMENT / FULL-TIMEEveryone wants a career with impact. At Nuvalence, you’ll be helping some of the world's most renowned and ambitious companies build winning cloud platforms.Nuvalence software engineers are problem so
* FULLY REMOTE*Position SummaryThe Back End Software Engineer is responsible for writing, documenting, testing and maintaining software. The Back End Software Engineer is responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application develop
About the RoleAt Plotly, our customers depend on us for their mission-critical data analysis needs. In this TechOps engineer role, you'll work with code, colleagues, and customers to build Plotly's core products and improve their robustness and scalability.Duties & Responsibi
More jobs by this company
Our Direct Client is looking for a fully remote Product Implementation Specialist to Provide primary support to customers during a software product rollout. This person will guide the customer through the process of completing software readiness requirements., provide customer tr