At Unchained Capital, our mission is to help bitcoin holders achieve unprecedented financial freedom and control. Unchained products include originating loans backed by bitcoin, providing multi-signature vaults utilizing collaborative custody, and buying bitcoin directly to vaults with keys that you control. We’re looking for a Back-End Engineer to help us expand our product offerings and make multisig self-custody simpler for all bitcoiners.
- Design, implement and deliver new cross-application features, including making major changes to our existing schemas or APIs.
- Put to use, or obtain, domain-specific knowledge of bitcoin and financial services that help you anticipate architecture and product decisions.
- Work closely with Full Stack and Front-End engineers to improve our UI and UX.
- Become intimately familiar with our existing APIs for multiple multi-sig-centric financial services products.
- Contribute to both our proprietary applications and open source projects.
- Participate in PR reviews and feedback for your colleagues.
- Take on projects from ideation through delivery.
What we want to see:
- Minimum 4 years experience programming (Python preferred).
- Experience with UNIX-like servers and the command line.
- Experience with Docker and containers.
- Experience with backend applications including schema and API design (Flask ecosystem, PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy, messaging queues, &c.)
- Experience working with bitcoin at the protocol level (redeem scripts, xpubs, signatures) is nice to have but not required.
- Passion for building solid, reliable, secure applications.
- Excitement about going deep into a bitcoin-focused project.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
THE CHALLENGEFinancial Engineering is incredibly important for any global marketplace. The success of the Eventbrite as well as our creators depends on building and maintaining a best-in-class financial ecosystem that produces, monitors, and validates Eventbrite’s financial
Headquarters: Los Angeles, USA URL: https://encompaas.homerun.co/senior-web-developer/enWe are looking for a senior full-stack developer, or potentially one dedicated front-end developer and one back-end developer. Our ideal candidates have years of experience developing, te
Los Angeles, USAWe are looking for a remote senior full-stack developer, or potentially one dedicated front-end developer and one back-end developer. Our ideal candidates have years of experience developing, testing, and maintaining production-level code and are comfortable worki
Summary:We are looking for a fully remote Backend Developer (Java) with over 4 years of professional experience. You will be working alongside a world-class team on a Fintech company.----------Why Work With Us:We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll
Headquarters: Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy URL: https://www.iubenda.comWe are looking for a sales Admin intern to join our Sales Team. It's a back-end position, you won't be directly involved in meetings with clients, prospecting calls, or other front-end activit
More jobs by this company
Unchained Capital is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer- Front EndAt Unchained Capital, our mission is to help bitcoin holders achieve unprecedented financial freedom and control. Unchained products include originating loans backed by bitcoin, providing multi-signature va