FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Backend Developer, you will be responsible for creating software that will manage thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis. You have a chance to join the team early on and work independently on our product.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely within 3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/CEST).
- You quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams and massive growth potential.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 1,500€.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have and frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete autonomy over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? – Get one with our employee discount program.
- Best software to support business: You actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units. Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Solid experience in software engineering of larger projects, preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products, Juniors are welcome!
- Ability to work with Serverless applications including continuous integration and testing.
- Highly comfortable setting up a local development environment, spinning up a Docker container on an AWS instance, or resolving a couple of merge conflicts.
- Highly passionate about hands-on coding.
- Previous experience in an agile development team.
- Strong growth mindset and the motivation to continuously improve self and team performance.
- Fluency in English.
Interested in Joining Our Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Tome Pejoski and Henriette Brune are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
THE CHALLENGEFinancial Engineering is incredibly important for any global marketplace. The success of the Eventbrite as well as our creators depends on building and maintaining a best-in-class financial ecosystem that produces, monitors, and validates Eventbrite’s financial
Avalara, Inc., (www.Avalara.com), is the leading provider of cloud-based software that delivers a broad array of compliance solutions related to sales tax and other transactional taxes.What is it like to work at Avalara? Come find out! We are committed to the following success tr
UNITED STATES / CANADA (REMOTE)ENGINEERING — DEVELOPMENT / FULL-TIMEEveryone wants a career with impact. At Nuvalence, you’ll be helping some of the world's most renowned and ambitious companies build winning cloud platforms.Nuvalence software engineers are problem so
* FULLY REMOTE*Position SummaryThe Back End Software Engineer is responsible for writing, documenting, testing and maintaining software. The Back End Software Engineer is responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application develop
About the RoleAt Plotly, our customers depend on us for their mission-critical data analysis needs. In this TechOps engineer role, you'll work with code, colleagues, and customers to build Plotly's core products and improve their robustness and scalability.Duties & Responsibi
More jobs by this company
At FINN we strive to make mobility fun and sustainable by bringing a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offsetting all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our dynamic and fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform as we launch new product line
// MissionAt FINN, we create software that manages thousands of vehicles and customers on a daily basis. As a Tech Lead, you are directly responsible for building the best tools and infrastructure to support our departments. You will hire and lead an international, world-class en
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best ca