Incentivio is a fast growing startup that helps restaurants increase revenue and margins by owning the digital guest experience - from branded mobile apps to online ordering, loyalty, delivery and analytics. Our cloud software platform allow restaurants do launch branded digital guest experiences in weeks, and our restaurant clients hail from all over North America - from Florida to Montreal and British Columbia to San Diego. We're looking for hard working, self motivated individuals to join our growing team (30+ team members) and help us make a difference in the restaurant industry!
The role involves:
- Run calls with clients to help them leverage the platform. This can include setting up marketing campaigns, adjusting display content on their web ordering and mobile apps, understanding analytics, and more.
- Monitor incoming support tickets to see if they can be resolved or if they will need to be escalated to the development team and identified as a platform bug. Resolving these tickets could include but is not limited to: helping configure integrated and non-integrated Marketing Campaigns, issues related to restaurant menus, guiding back-end users on using the platform, or other issues caused by user error.
- Help clients add additional locations as well as other features of our product (e.g. gift cards, catering, artificial intelligence tools, etc)
- Investigate and solve potential configuration issues
- Monitor channels that report on errors clients are experiencing and resolve them on a daily basis
- Investigate potential bugs and work with the development team and/or Customer Success team to resolve them
- Refine existing processes and create new processes that allow us to better ensure our clients’ success in using the platform
- Participate in and run high-level meetings to identify opportunities to improve the platform to help make our clients more successful
- Proactively reach out to clients about potential or existing issues and offer potential solutions
- Work with the development team to document new features and leverage existing tools to inform Customer Success Managers, the sales team, and existing clients about these features.
- Bachelor's degree in a business or related field
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
THE CHALLENGEFinancial Engineering is incredibly important for any global marketplace. The success of the Eventbrite as well as our creators depends on building and maintaining a best-in-class financial ecosystem that produces, monitors, and validates Eventbrite’s financial
Avalara, Inc., (www.Avalara.com), is the leading provider of cloud-based software that delivers a broad array of compliance solutions related to sales tax and other transactional taxes.What is it like to work at Avalara? Come find out! We are committed to the following success tr
At MercuryGate, every solution we create is designed to be Smarter, Stronger, Faster, Better than any other technology in the marketplace. These same attributes apply to our dedicated team members, whose expertise and dedication have made MercuryGate an industry leader.The Techni
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our cli
SpecificationsJob Title: Systems Architect Department: Operations Reports To: VP-Operations / Services Delivery Effective Date: 11/2/2021Company Introduction:Ardalysts primary goal is to help clients protect and expand their competitive edge to succeed in a highly competitive dig