GovCIO has opportunities to for you to have real impact in improving the lives of the finest, most deserving stakeholder group on Earth – our United States veterans. An all-volunteer force for over 4 decades, these valiant and honorable people have served and sacrificed to make freedom and justice a reality. Now that they are out of active service, we need talented technical people to ensure these heroes can find and obtain all the services and benefits they need and have earned so they too can enjoy the freedom they have so bravely provide all of us. Every day at GovCIO, you will be making a real difference for the better in the lives of thousands of veterans. Reach out now to find out more about how to be a part of the team that serves those who served us.
- Build out Ruby based services in an open-source environment (currently the largest open-source effort within Federal government), preferably within a Rails framework
- Work in a fully remote team with front end engineers and designers
- Create experiences, and see direct end user feedback throughout our Agile development process
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- 2+ years Ruby/Rails coding experience (knowledge of RACK applications)
- 1+ years SQL query writing experience
- 1+ years GITHUB experience (version control, actions)
- More than basic knowledge of microservices architecture, SOLID design principles, API integrations, DevSecOps, AWS Cloud svcs
- College/University degree, or post-secondary education/training equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
You stand out if you have some of these skills/experiences:
- Experience with Jenkins, Sidekiq, Graphana, Puma, PostgreSQL RDBMS, Redis, Sentry, Agile, Scrum
Reach out to us today to apply and begin what may be the most worthwhile job experience you’ll ever know.
COVID Policy: New employees will be required to adhere to the Company’s and its clients’ vaccination policies and all related COVID-19 safety procedures, unless applicable law requires otherwise. Full vaccination and/or an approved legal exemption will be required before the start of employment Employees working onsite at a client location must comply with our client’s COVID-19 requirements. If hired for this role, you will be required to submit your vaccination status safely and securely to the Human Resources Team during your onboarding. If applicable, prospective, or new employees may request a reasonable accommodation to the vaccination requirement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
THE CHALLENGEFinancial Engineering is incredibly important for any global marketplace. The success of the Eventbrite as well as our creators depends on building and maintaining a best-in-class financial ecosystem that produces, monitors, and validates Eventbrite’s financial
Avalara, Inc., (www.Avalara.com), is the leading provider of cloud-based software that delivers a broad array of compliance solutions related to sales tax and other transactional taxes.What is it like to work at Avalara? Come find out! We are committed to the following success tr
UNITED STATES / CANADA (REMOTE)ENGINEERING — DEVELOPMENT / FULL-TIMEEveryone wants a career with impact. At Nuvalence, you’ll be helping some of the world's most renowned and ambitious companies build winning cloud platforms.Nuvalence software engineers are problem so
* FULLY REMOTE*Position SummaryThe Back End Software Engineer is responsible for writing, documenting, testing and maintaining software. The Back End Software Engineer is responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application develop
About the RoleAt Plotly, our customers depend on us for their mission-critical data analysis needs. In this TechOps engineer role, you'll work with code, colleagues, and customers to build Plotly's core products and improve their robustness and scalability.Duties & Responsibi