Avalara, Inc., (www.Avalara.com), is the leading provider of cloud-based software that delivers a broad array of compliance solutions related to sales tax and other transactional taxes.
What is it like to work at Avalara? Come find out! We are committed to the following success traits that embody our culture and how we work together to accomplish great things: Fun. Passion. Adaptability. Urgency. Simplicity. Curiosity. Humility. Ownership. Optimism.
We are building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world. Imagine every transaction you make - every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there is an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Software Engineer to join our Marketing Technology team.
This analytics and personalization developer position is an opportunity to join a growing, fast-paced, customer-centric digital marketing team at the market-leading tax determination software company.
This person will focus on building integrations to personalize user experiences on our corporate website. You can expect to work with front and back-end engineers, data analysts, data engineers, quality assurance, and marketing management to enhance existing site features and build new ones. Your contribution will help enhance the experiences where our visitors learn about our tax products.
- Writing code necessary to enable content developers to create A/B tests
- Working with the analytics team to capture and evaluate metrics of those A/B tests
- Developing site event systems using Adobe Analytics' Event Driven Data Layer
- Implementing third-party marketing tags using Adobe Launch
- Participating in data-driven decision making to drive website optimization efforts
- Implementing indexing and query systems for sitewide search
- Coordinating with QA teams to implement robust testing and monitoring workflows.
- Participating in Agile methodologies like Sprint and SCRUM
- Engaging and working with marketing consulting agencies
- Possess a strong technical intuition and the ability to set and manage expectations.
- Show strong attention to detail and a willingness to clearly document the solutions you build.
- The ability to write efficient, testable, and extensible code.
- 3-5 years' experience with two or more of the following platforms:
- Adobe Target
- Adobe Launch
- Adobe Analytics
- Content indexing and search systems like Adobe Search & Promote and Coveo
- Adobe Experience Manager development of components and experience fragments
- Integrating 3rd party data systems into personalization determination logic
- Working with taxonomy systems used by authors too classify content for personalization
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including VAT, sales and use, excise, communications, and other tax types. We deliver comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use.
Avalara offers hundreds of pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications. Each year, the company processes billions of tax transactions for customers and users, files hundreds of thousands of tax compliance documents and tax returns and manages millions of exemption certificates and other compliance related documents.
Avalara's headquarters are in Seattle, WA and it has offices across the U.S. and in Brighton and London, England; Brussels, Belgium; and Pune, India. More information at: www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
At GlobaliD, we’re on a mission to give everyone control of their digital identity. We believe it to be a human right and a responsibility. Your identity is the permission to act. It should enable access, trusted communications, and economic activity. GlobaliD’s priva
In this role, youll use your software development skills to make thoughtful fintech work happen! Youll spend most of your time shipping features to support our trusts and investment operations businesses. This backend focused engineer will have strong rails experience with a focu
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is exp
Hello Professionals,I am writing to let you know regarding a job opportunity as JOB ID: #942 Backend Services Developer with one of our Clients inIndianapolis, IN(Remote). Mentioned is the job description for your reviewJOB ID: #942 Backend Services DeveloperLocation: Cincinnati,
More jobs by this company
Avalara is the worldwide leader in sales and use tax calculation. We're the first to admit it - sales tax calculation isn't great. But revolutionizing fundamental business processes - that's big time. And that's what we're doing every day, bringing technology to bear on arcane, t
Sr. Product Marketing Manager – Enterprise ProductsWe are building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world. Imagine every transaction you make - every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, or streamed song