Ushur is transforming the way businesses communicate, with cutting-edge AI and automation technologies. Powered by conversational AI and process automation, Ushur automates customer journeys across virtually any channel; text, web, voice, social, email and back-end systems. We focus on fast, iterative development with an emphasis on design-right philosophy. Currently, at Ushur, we are experiencing unprecedented & exciting growth with endless opportunities to innovate!
Ushur is seeking a Data Scientist to join a high-impact team to build our AI-powered language intelligence, conversational automation and document intelligence stacks. We are looking for a hands-on, technically strong engineer who can innovate and collaborate across teams.
- Design, develop and support feature extraction and data engineering work based on Ushur’s Micro-Engagement Platform. With an understanding of the Machine Learning trends, be able to apply various techniques on the data analytics as well.
- Collaborate with the team of talented engineers involved in various disciplines around the product including Architects, Developers, Testers and Machine Learning Engineers.
- Starting from a high-level requirement be able to arrive at the details of the features, study and derive various ML models based on both user and platform-generated data
- Work with Ushur Solutions Architecture team in leveraging AI/ML components for accelerating customer workflows.
- Participate in Ushur internal cohorts and also represent the organization across various industry forums, conferences and academia.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related technical field.
- 1-2 years of experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) domain
- Solid experience in one or more of text classification, information extraction, dialogue learning, machine translation, question answering and vision/OCR applications
- Strong programming skills in Python or Java and experience with contemporary ML frameworks (Pytorch, Tensorflow)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ph.D/M.S in Computational linguistics, Applied Math or other CS related disciplines
- Strong publication record around NLP/RL/ML at forums like NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, EMNLP etc
- Exposure to MLOps platforms (MLFlow, DVC etc) and Big Data ecosystem.
We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop their careers in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a competitive compensation plan, holistic medical, dental, and vision benefits at no cost to you and compelling stock options. Now more than ever we recognize how important it is to have flexibility and we believe all our employees deserve a healthy work-life balance. We provide unlimited paid-time off and a generous holiday schedule including a monthly wellness day to support the needs of you and your loved ones.
Ushur is an equal opportunity employer. At Ushur we celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be successful. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Backend Identity DeveloperJob Description:A global leader in modern development platforms, OutSystems is focused on enabling any organization to innovate through software. We are changing the way software is built with the low-code platform most preferred by developers and empowe
The Senior Software Engineer is a full stack developer that will be responsible for developing and maintaining web-based tools leveraging a variety of technologies with little or no guidance.The engineer will be a critical member of the Scrum team and efforts will be split betwee
This role will manage the integration of our customers' various platforms into our CRM, Netsuite, using the iPaas (integration platform) Jitterbit. The role will focus on assisting with Netsuite and other system administration, and help as needed with any Netsuite back end admini
Our MissionWe make good things happen by recognizing and rewarding people for taking the high road. How? By reinventing insurance that celebrates people’s mindful choices.Insurance was fundamentally a brilliant idea, but it always had a key challenge — it couldn&rsquo