Senior Backend Software Engineer - Security Integrations
Location- Austin TX or 100% remote
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop the strategy, tools, and workflow for integration and ingestion of Enterprise Security Telemetry
- Build simple, lightweight, and scalable solutions for integrating with third party REST API and GraphQL endpoints.
- Work inside of a fast-paced iterative environment.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to manage incidents and support the services you have developed
- Drive root cause identification and issue resolution with the various data infrastructure teams.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years experience in a similar role or related technical field
- Coding fluency in at least Java, Scala or GoLang
- Experience with Linux systems
- Experience with streaming technologies like Kafka, Kafka Streams, or KSQL
- Competency with modern CI/CD tooling like Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible & Jenkins
- Experience with full life cycle support of services, from creation to production support
- Flexible and willing to step into new roles and responsibilities
What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring and data identification problems for DevOps, SecOps, ITOps and Security Operations teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor and optimize their mission critical, large scale applications. This includes insights from data at rest as well as analysis of data in motion.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
At Sumo Logic, our cloud platform is at the core of driving our product decisions that directly impact customers around the world. To support our business needs, we are building one of the largest big data infrastructures for cybersecurity in the cloud. We are maniacally focused on developing streaming services focused on solving Security use cases to make Security Operations Centers more efficient.
Within the Sumo Logic Security platform, we have a team focused on data ingestion to build services connecting to 3rd parties and customer data. Data is at the core of everything we do, so you’ll be working across multiple teams and functions at Sumo Logic to create platform support to make this process as simple as possible. If you like creating technology that connects, molds and transforms data at scale, then this is the job for you.
- Competitive compensation + RSU's
- Unlimited PTO
- New MacBook Pro
- 100% remote or in office- your choice
- Employee stock purchase plan- ESPP
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Parental leave
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
At GlobaliD, we’re on a mission to give everyone control of their digital identity. We believe it to be a human right and a responsibility. Your identity is the permission to act. It should enable access, trusted communications, and economic activity. GlobaliD’s priva
In this role, youll use your software development skills to make thoughtful fintech work happen! Youll spend most of your time shipping features to support our trusts and investment operations businesses. This backend focused engineer will have strong rails experience with a focu
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is exp
Hello Professionals,I am writing to let you know regarding a job opportunity as JOB ID: #942 Backend Services Developer with one of our Clients inIndianapolis, IN(Remote). Mentioned is the job description for your reviewJOB ID: #942 Backend Services DeveloperLocation: Cincinnati,
More jobs by this company
As a Customer Success Engineer, you will be responsible for working with and guiding Sumo Logic’s strategic customers toward successful adoption of the Sumo Logic service. It’s a highly technical role which also requires customer facing skills. You will be part of an