Overview : Our Digital Innovation capabilities leverage digital technology and applications to improve existing business processes and workforce efficiency, enhance customer experience, and launch new products, services, or business models. As a Web Engineer, you will be a part of our Custom Development capability, a Digital Innovation service providing software and database architecture, and front to backend development.
- Develop web applications targeting various streaming platforms such as Comcast X1, Samsung, and LG on a fast-paced, and dynamic Web development team
- Evaluate, improve, and contribute to the design framework established by the team to define and promote standards and best practices as we scale the streaming service to other platforms and markets
- Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams to design, develop, test, and ship innovative features to the client’s Streaming Service customers
- Provide input related to the technical design of new applications/systems and architecture.
- Contribute to proof-of-concept and feasibility analysis
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be used to strengthen the client’s technology platform and development practices
- Interface with business analysts, project managers, and clients to clarify requirements, as appropriate
- Perform code review; onboard and mentor new software engineers, review code and enforce coding standards
- Troubleshoots applications problems independently
- Be a proponent of Scrum/Agile methodology, adopting an interactive approach to support the frequent release of high-quality features
- Exposure to digital development
- On a technical path for engineering
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Must be located in one of the following states: California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Carolina, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Washington, Virginia
At Turnberry , Inclusion is one of our core values. We are fully invested in and focused on hiring and growing a diverse team of high performers. We’re committed to creating a positive and connected work environment for all. We believe that uniqueness in ideas, experiences, and backgrounds make us a better Turnberry : Turnberry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
Hi,Good Day, I am Naren from Kairos and I am working on below immediate role for my client. Its 100% REMOTE contractJob Title: IVR -Avaya EngineerLocation: RemoteRate: 70$/hr 1099Duration: 6 months extendableJob Description: Expertise on building conversational IVR flows using Nu
SUMMARYThe Buyer/Commodity Specialist will form an integral part of the Supply Chain function in the achievement of objectives related to purchasing, inventory management, vendor management and cost savings. The successful candidate will support the planning, scheduling, procurem
This role will manage the integration of our customers' various platforms into our CRM, Netsuite, using the iPaas (integration platform) Jitterbit. The role will focus on assisting with Netsuite and other system administration, and help as needed with any Netsuite back end admini
About Schedule EngineDo you want to reinvent a trillion-dollar industry?Schedule Engine is a radically better home services platform combining world-class technology and next-generation service solutions. We are reshaping the experience for both businesses and consumers in the tr
Harvard Partners, LLP, Trusted Advisors to IT75 Arlington St, Boston, MA 02116, USAJob Position: Senior Manager Security ArchitecturePosition Overview:As the Senior Manager – Security Architecture, you will manage a team providing security and technology solutions to IT Pro