DMBA is looking for an outstanding senior developer to be part of our expanding Appian development team. Developers on our Appian team create and enhance complex, secure business applications, ranging from mobile applications to internal workflow processes. Whether it be building a mobile app to assist participants worldwide in care management of medical conditions or creating a process to flow health insurance claims to individuals and teams across many disciplines, there is no shortage of business problems to be solved.
As the senior Appian developer at DMBA, you will...
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of DMBA's Appian applications
- Share your expertise as an Appian developer while building solutions from the bottom up
- Integrate your projects with various back-end APIs, services, and databases
- Collaborate with fellow team members to gather and refine project specifications
- Maintain and support existing applications
- Participate in peer reviews of software design, coding, and testing
- Spend time honing and enhancing your skills through ongoing training
We expect to see...
- 5 to 7 Years of experience in architecture, design, and development using Appian BPM or other low-code solution such as Pega, Salesforce, K2, etc.
- Strong preference for Appian Certified Senior Developer or Appian Certified Lead Developer
- Knowledge of all aspects of Appian product and implementation methodology
- Ability to write complex Appian SAIL code, not just drag and drop
- Strong understanding of Appian Objects including Records, Reports, Tasks, Actions, Query Rules, Expression Rules, and Web API
- Equivalent experience with other low-code platforms will also be considered.
- Deep knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of relational database management systems, database design, and SQL
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Strong familiarity with RESTful APIs
Benefits & Perks
- Work remotely from home
- Full benefits, including rich medical, dental, vision, and life plans
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Additional Retirement Plus Plan, funded completely by DMBA
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent paid-time off and work-life balance
Based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
For eleven years running, DMBA has ranked #1 in Utah in customer satisfaction in our industry.
We do more than provide medical and retirement benefits, we pride ourselves on our participants looking to us as a partner in making important healthcare decisions, as well as decisions that impact their financial future, especially retirement.
And this translates directly in the way we do things in IT Development. We pride ourselves on
- Code quality
- Open discussion and teamwork
- Curiosity and passion for building software, solving problems, and continual improvement
- Taking ownership and accountability
Everything we do is aimed at achieving one mission - to help our participants improve their health and financial security. Click here to find out more about us, or visit www.dmba.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
Location – RemoteEstimated Contract Length – 2 monthsType – ContractJob DescriptionClient is looking for a PowerBI Developer who has experience on front and back end.Requirements2+ years of experience in Power BIPower BI Certification preferredDesign, build, and
Chipton-Ross is seeking a Data Analytics & Development - SQL Server for an opening in Remote, USRESPONSIBILITIES:Developer needed to support and modify interfaces written in SAS programing language with a SQL database backendDevelopment direction will primarily come from a la
CONTRACT - Oracle IT Programmer100% On-site: Houston, TXWhat you'll be doing:Participates in the solution design process: requirements gathering and backlog refinement, shapes and guides systems approach, helps with project initiation, contributes to functional design, and leads.
They are open to one Functional JDA and one Technical JDA option for the combo. Together this combo should be able to solve everything they come up with on the JDA front regarding Build, Configuration, and Management of JDA - They upgraded to 2019 and they heavily customized it s
Experienced Looker developer that can design, build and optimize the Looker semantic layer and dashboards, especially with large data volumes. Needs to be able to work with business to capture/understand requirements and translate that into technical specifications. Working close