If spreadsheets was a location, you'd live there.
You crave spending the majority of your day in spreadsheets, reading data + daydreaming about trends, patterns and solutions.
You’re obsessed with details and don’t mind doing the manual admin things that most people hate.
You like knowing what to expect every single day with lots of repetitive tasks.
You love to be behind the scenes of how a multi-million dollar company runs their sales department.
Picture this: Every single day you came to work in a place that appreciates the work that you do and trusts you to be the go to for all things making our community the greatest ever.
Where you can truly care about the humans on the other end of the email or zoom call, and your team members acknowledge how much of yourself you put into your job, even though you make it look effortless and flawless.
Where you’re celebrated for your magical talents of creating excellence out of the ordinary, and driving massive action + results.
If that sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
We are looking for a Sales Assistant to join the Systems Saved Me team. This role will not be client-facing, and is integral to the continued improvement and refinement of our current sales process for our Done In a Day™ program.
We are a fast growing company, focused on burned out service providers, coaches + consultants replace their monthly retainers with virtual VIP Days.
Don’t worry - you don’t have to know what VIP Days are or have your own business to apply for this role.
We are looking for someone to join the company to support our sales representatives….well sell! And we are looking for someone who thinks very deeply about client experience to know how we can continuously improve our sales process.
You’ll know this job is for you if:
- There’s no greater feeling of accomplishment for you than knowing you’ve solved an issue for someone or done something of value.
- You’re really good at creating and following a plan AND trying to make that plan even better next time. We don’t believe in “this is how it’s always been done.”
- You daydream about finding ways for our sales people to have clear data + be incredible at their jobs.
- Being able to visualize the entire journey so you can get your sales reps maximum results makes you burst with excitement!
- Be obsessive about the accuracy of data
- You know that it isn’t all glamorous, and the behind the scenes work is just as important as the front-facing tasks.
What we’re looking for in our Sales Assistant role
This role is the perfect fit for someone who wants to work with a dynamic team of women and support some pretty brilliant entrepreneurs. You understand that not everything is exciting all the time… sometimes we just need to put our heads down and do the work, so our sales reps can enroll incredible new community members.
- Important: This position is more than just admin. We’re looking for someone to be OBSESSED with making our sales reps’ lives easier so we are THE go-to program for those seeking support around VIP Days.
How ‘bout we skip right ahead to the meat of it? Our small business is completely virtual. We’re biased — but we are pretty sure we are the coolest place to work for, ever. And we really believe that we are changing the way entrepreneurs experience freedom in their businesses (you will see what we mean when you check out our website!).
Honestly, the job is not all unicorns and rainbows (although it is pretty magical) — there is some good news and there is some bad news…
Let’s get the bad news out of the way first:
- The hours can be weird. Most weeks are standard but we do have 2 virtual events that may mean off hours like debriefs later in the evening. So, if you’re looking for something full-time to start, or want to squeeze out more work next to your other 5 clients, then this is no longer the “coolest” job ever, it just became the “suckiest” and probably isn’t a good fit.
- We’re looking for someone who can feel like this is their full-time home, and this is NOT a fit for someone who is looking to build their own business/coaching practice.
- Review points 1 & 2.
Now let’s talk about the good stuff:
1. Our office is virtual...which means you can wear yoga pants, pajamas, or a costume. Really the idea is that you can wear whatever you want. Just think of the amazing money you’ll be saving on ‘work clothes’ and the time in the morning that you won’t have to spend on travel and clogging your pores with makeup. We only ask that you’re available for our weekly team meeting.
2. The work is fun, fresh and dynamic. You will be working directly with our team in helping us with a mix of projects to improve results.
3. We’re not big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done rather than perfect. We’re not big on double checking your work or having a bunch of back and forths just to get a task done - plus we aren’t an expert in most of the tasks you will be doing, which is why we need you to take charge and get ‘er done the best way you know how!
4. The hours are super flexible + we support families. We will work with your schedule to get a routine that works for you and your life. Two long days a week best for you, plus short check-ins each morning? No problem. Rather work mid-morning until mid-afternoon? Cool, we can do that too. We will have daily standups for our sales reps for you to attend, and your camera will need to be on. You’ll be in charge of taking meeting notes so everyone can stay up to speed. We are only looking into citizens of the United States as this is a full-time employee position.
5. You will experience things, do things, grow and make decisions on things that no typical sales assistant would ever allow you to do. You will be able to dictate the work that you do and help guide the direction of the sales rep success.
6. You’ll have a ton of autonomy, we encourage your intrapreneurial drive. There will be lots of opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and boss us around when you need us to get things done. Seriously - we want you to take charge and be creative to get the results! We’re allergic to micromanaging….no really.
7. You don’t have to run your own business! Maybe you’ve been around that block, and it wasn’t for you. Now you can have all the benefits of supporting our sales reps while collectively, we enroll the most incredible students into our one-of-a-kind program! It’s like the best of both worlds! You don’t want the pressures of marketing + growing your own business.
Now, let’s talk more about the job:
1. You need to be the type of person who gets joy out of getting results for others. Every day, you will be focused on the highest value activities that will keep our sales reps at their highest level of excellence. From the nitty gritty administrative requirements that create a smooth back-end experience to hearing all of the amazing results our sales reps are creating, your biggest focus will be supporting our sales reps on a daily basis.
2. You’re fired up about our mission to help more business owners hit their revenue goals with less client hours. Our entire mission as a business is eliminate the word burnout from online service providers' vocabulary. We truly want business owners to experience the freedom they sought when they first started their business.
3. You will be communicating with our team. So, you need to enjoy talking with people and giving/getting direction, and be able to do it with love + empathy...even if you’re having a crappy day. High emotional intelligence is vital to this role.
4. You need to nail down the details. You don’t need to race through work and get things done half-assed (that’s the exact opposite mindset we need). I need you to have an eye for the bigger picture + how things fit together and be able to nail the details that match, and get them done efficiently.
5. You need to be semi-comfortable on video. Since we are entirely virtual all of our meetings take place on Zoom, the expectation is that you are available with video to participate.
6. You have an experience with or passion for administrative work. Our intention is for you to enjoy the daily repetitive tasks of this position, so if you like a role with a lot of variety, this may not be the best for you.
7. You love spreadsheets. If Google Sheets or Airtable was a location, you’d live there…permanently. You love to be able to see clear pathways to success while reading numbers and data. You love being able to see trends and patterns that could help our sales team get better at their jobs.
8. You are meticulous in your work. We’re looking for someone who understands the difference between efficiency () and productivity () and gets sh*t done. (Oh and we occasionally swear during zoom meetings…not much…).
9. You share our company values. We value excellence, approachability, connection, deliberateness and inclusivity. In addition, we believe Black Lives Matter, we stand for gender equality, and we are actively investing in and working to build an equitable, inclusive, anti-racist company from the inside out. We encourage you to apply if you share those values.
In short, your job is to help us in any way you can drive our mission forward + continue to improve the experience for our coaches. And to have fun at work, lots of fun (who wants a job that isn’t fun?!?).
But what I don’t expect is perfection for you to qualify for this job. Tools are teachable, but we do expect you to have a solid understanding of the online business world and a keen interest in transformative coaching. We expect intelligence, energy, organization, resourcefulness and a get it done attitude.
To learn more about the company, check out our website
Some things you’ll be responsible for:
- Prep all meeting notes prior to the daily sales standup meetings
- Attend all daily standups (20-30 min) and record the meeting notes for clear points of action.
- Identify and address the administrative needs of our sales reps to simplify and improve their selling experience.
- Make note of changes from the operations and fulfillment team to ensure our sales process accurately represents our incredible program to attract amazing program clients.
- Use a project management software (Clickup) to keep projects + initiatives moving forward and on time regarding the sales of our program.
- Be a support during our BUSY virtual conferences seasons as we will have a flood of interest + everyone will need to be tended to.
- Coordinate changes between sales and enrollment with the program assistant to ensure onboarding is smooth
- Keep sales department up to speed on what’s going on in the program to help with timely sales conversations.
- Adjust pages of sales process (application, confirmation pages, landing pages, sales pages) are kept up to date with information and adjustments.
- Track important metrics related to sales rep happiness and results.
- Track important metrics related to sales rep capacity and execution.
- Track important metrics related to projected sales, conversion rates, etc…
- Keep Jordan in the loop via Slack daily of sales results.
- Grading applications to ensure we have QUALIFIED folks only joining our program.
- Ensure attribution of sales are CLEAR + we can make decisions based off of what is working and what is not.
- Keep track of paid traffic reporting to know what needs to be tweaked and adjusted.
- Ensure sales reps have ample access to testimonials or other helpful sales resources to encourage the sale
- Be in contact with our financing team to keep a smooth experience.
- Help in our sales support inbox inside the tool, Front.
- Ensure sales reps are completing their end of day admin activities inside of our CRM, Close.
- Create and capture new systems + processes to implement.
What does success look like in this role?
- Being available to respond to sales reps’ questions within 8 hours (inside Slack) Monday through Friday 10am-6pm Central.
- Owning and improving a seamless experience for our sales reps and prospects.
- Having an extreme awareness of our sales backend as far as finances and sales rep support
- Be confident on Zoom calls or Loom videos
- Available for weekly and monthly team calls
- Have high emotional intelligence
- Willingness to follow and create systems + processes
- Strong communication skills
- Competent with technical issues
- Comfortable operating autonomously
- Be an independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time and with a high level of attention to detail!
- Take direction well and thrive in a high-performing team.
- Be loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly.
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
We will likely get 100+ applications for this role and we simply don’t have time to interview that many candidates, so make this stand out if you want a job that will change the entire trajectory of your life.
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we would totally accept that offer from you. But if you prefer compensation (and we totally get it…we prefer getting paid as well) this is what we offer:
- The rate for this role will be $36,000 to start, with room to grow as you grow and add more value to the company and our clients.
- This is a full time position.
- This is a virtual role, so you can work from wherever is most comfortable - but we require you have US citizenship as this will become an employee.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
Hi,Good Day, I am Naren from Kairos and I am working on below immediate role for my client. Its 100% REMOTE contractJob Title: IVR -Avaya EngineerLocation: RemoteRate: 70$/hr 1099Duration: 6 months extendableJob Description: Expertise on building conversational IVR flows using Nu
SUMMARYThe Buyer/Commodity Specialist will form an integral part of the Supply Chain function in the achievement of objectives related to purchasing, inventory management, vendor management and cost savings. The successful candidate will support the planning, scheduling, procurem
This role will manage the integration of our customers' various platforms into our CRM, Netsuite, using the iPaas (integration platform) Jitterbit. The role will focus on assisting with Netsuite and other system administration, and help as needed with any Netsuite back end admini
About Schedule EngineDo you want to reinvent a trillion-dollar industry?Schedule Engine is a radically better home services platform combining world-class technology and next-generation service solutions. We are reshaping the experience for both businesses and consumers in the tr
Harvard Partners, LLP, Trusted Advisors to IT75 Arlington St, Boston, MA 02116, USAJob Position: Senior Manager Security ArchitecturePosition Overview:As the Senior Manager – Security Architecture, you will manage a team providing security and technology solutions to IT Pro
More jobs by this company
You crave a super supportive role that’s behind the scenes with a ton of repetitive tasks.You’re obsessed with details and don’t mind doing the manual admin things that most people hate.You like knowing what to expect every single day with lots of repetitive tas