At care.coach, we are pioneering human-in-the-loop digital avatars that support behavioral health among the highest-need, highest-risk patients (typically elderly) both in the hospital and at home.
Please check out the following video to understand how we help people living at home:
We're looking for a talented backend developer/engineer to support our team in full time regular employment with benefits.
As part of an agile development process, you will iteratively improve back end aspects of our products.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a similar field.
- 5+ years in an agile environment designing and developing business logic and data-related software of web-based applications.
- Substantial cloud experience (e.g. Azure, GCP, and/or AWS).
- Substantial information security experience.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Substantial Python and MySQL experience.
- Self-motivated, strong communicator capable of working within a diverse team.
Additional Desired Experience:
- LAMP stack w/ PHP
- Django and React.js frameworks
- Azure cloud platform
Location: We are headquartered in Millbrae, CA
Job Type: Full-time W2 employment with benefits. (No C2C; No 1099)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Do you now, or will you ever, require employer-sponsored visa authorization to work for a US company?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)
- MySQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Cloud infrastructure: 2 years (Preferred)
- Information Security: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
At GlobaliD, we’re on a mission to give everyone control of their digital identity. We believe it to be a human right and a responsibility. Your identity is the permission to act. It should enable access, trusted communications, and economic activity. GlobaliD’s priva
In this role, youll use your software development skills to make thoughtful fintech work happen! Youll spend most of your time shipping features to support our trusts and investment operations businesses. This backend focused engineer will have strong rails experience with a focu
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is exp
Hello Professionals,I am writing to let you know regarding a job opportunity as JOB ID: #942 Backend Services Developer with one of our Clients inIndianapolis, IN(Remote). Mentioned is the job description for your reviewJOB ID: #942 Backend Services DeveloperLocation: Cincinnati,