Remote work is the biggest workplace revolution in history. Nothing will deliver a higher quality of life upgrade in the next decade. The biggest challenge is in providing the core infrastructure that makes going remote easy for companies. Firstbase helps companies setup, manage, maintain and retrieve all the physical equipment remote workers need to do great work at home.
We're a small and fully distributed team, currently spanning from the US to Belgium and we take pride in our ability to function as an effective remote-first organization.
We offer market-rate salaries(including equity), a home office (via Firstbase),insurance, as many books as you could ever hope to read, and a tight-knit group of people passionate about creating for the future of work.
Whereabouts: Fully remote, permanent full time employment only, must be physically and legally based anywhere in the USA
Description: Firstbase is looking for senior backend developers to expand our backend development team. This is an opportunity to join a tight-knit early-stage team, and shape what the future of remote work will look like for thousands of employees globally today, and potentially millions in the future.
- Work with 3rd party API providers to provide rich integrations to empower our clients and operations teams.
- Drive prioritization for new feature development
- Work cross functionally with Firstbase's product, growth, and sales teams to develop concepts and troubleshoot issues
- Create and maintain backend coding standards
- Participate and encourage participation in code review.
What We're Looking For:
- You believe deeply in the future of work being remote and its ability to deliver a higher quality of life
- 3+ years of backend Java development experience with modern frameworks
- You have a track record for building successful APIs with other engineers.
- You embrace testing and code review.
- You're an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- You're a natural leader, both of yourself and your team
- You thrive in a developing environment with a high degree of autonomy
Nice to Have:
- Experience at an enterprise SaaS company
- Experience working in a start-up or similar fast-paced environment
- Experience with more than just backend technologies
- Spring Framework
- Everything AWS
We’re committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourage you to apply regardless of your location, background, race, gender, sexual orientation or any other personally defining attribute. We encourage every person who is interested to apply. We’re imperfect communicators, so think of our job postings as the starting point for discussion rather than proof that you shouldn’t apply. Take the leap - you never know, you might just be the perfect person for one of our open roles, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
Are you interested in working on projects for a leading company in the rapidly growing online sports betting industry?Our client is looking to add a team of Backend Java Engineers to continue building out their online sports betting and gaming platforms. They currently operate sp
SUMMARYPromontory MortgagePath is seeking an Engineering Director to lead our Backend Engineering team. Promontory MortgagePath delivers complex solutions to Banks/Lenders and their customers that improve data quality, collaboration, process transparency. The Director of Backend.
Required Backend engineer with API mgmt Integration skills like Apigee/Kong. Rate: 80$ to 100$ C2C5+ years of experience in application integration developmentGood experience in API Development, API Management and strong knowledge in Google Apigee7+ years of Java development expe
Senior Software Engineer is responsible for building and maintaining systems which allows Chargebee's customers to access their data in third party systems. This role involves working with many third party systems using REST / SOAP and other enterprise communication protocols.We.