Caption Health’s mission is to detect disease early – when there is the highest potential for impact – by leveraging artificial intelligence and ultrasound. Our breakthrough AI platform enables any healthcare professional to perform high-quality ultrasound exams for early disease detection, in convenient and lower-cost outpatient settings including patients’ homes. It was recognized as one of TIME’s 100 Best Inventions of 2021 and one of Fast Company’s Next Big Things in Health Tech.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Caption Health, you will be key member of the technical team responsible for designing, building, and implementing highly scalable, resilient and performant cloud-based applications.
- Design, build and maintain websites.
- Create automated unit tests.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Scrutinize software changes to ensure secure coding standards are met.
- Develop and improve continuous integration for development, testing and releases.
- Mentor junior engineers and share your knowledge.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency and scalability of systems and processes.
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the company.
- 5+ years experience building and delivering production quality software.
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent software engineering and debugging skills.
- Proficiency in C# (.NET core), object orient techniques and troubleshooting.
- Strong understanding of application security, best practices and patterns.
- Experience building SaaS applications using C# (in .NET core 3.1 / .NET5).
- Experience using container technology (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong experience using relational (PostgreSQL, SQL Server) and NoSQL databases (Table storage, MongoDB, CosmosDB).
- Experience using cloud platforms (Azure, GCP).
- Strong understanding of message bus technologies (Rabbit MQ, Service Bus).
- Lead, develop and influence software development patterns and standards.
- Provide technical guidance, mentoring, and leadership to other team members.
- Strong understanding of application security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork ethic, passion for learning and desire to seek new challenges.
- Previous experience working in healthcare and handling protected health information.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Headquarters: Pasadena, California, United States URL: https://near.comYou will be joining Near, one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies and experience a true start-up culture with the freedom to experiment and innovate. At Near, we believe that great culture is
At GlobaliD, we’re on a mission to give everyone control of their digital identity. We believe it to be a human right and a responsibility. Your identity is the permission to act. It should enable access, trusted communications, and economic activity. GlobaliD’s priva
In this role, youll use your software development skills to make thoughtful fintech work happen! Youll spend most of your time shipping features to support our trusts and investment operations businesses. This backend focused engineer will have strong rails experience with a focu
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is exp
Hello Professionals,I am writing to let you know regarding a job opportunity as JOB ID: #942 Backend Services Developer with one of our Clients inIndianapolis, IN(Remote). Mentioned is the job description for your reviewJOB ID: #942 Backend Services DeveloperLocation: Cincinnati,
More jobs by this company
As a Senior Software Engineer at Caption Health, you will be key member of the technical team responsible for designing, building, and implementing highly scalable, resilient and performant cloud-based applications.ResponsibilitiesDesign, build and maintain websites.Create automa